"I... I..." she whispered and turned her head away as she began to move her body away from him and reclined her seat back down. "Just wake me up when we arrive-"

"But, we're already here! Hyun Ae!" Yoongi grunted when she covered her head with his coat that has been with her.

He sighed as he got back into his driver's seat after retrieving his phone back from below Hyun Ae's seat, and immediately called Hyun Wook.

"Hyun Wook? Um... I'm outside your house. Yes, I'm with Hyun Ae here. But..." he halted for a while as he glanced over to her, and sighed nervously.

"We... had dinner and... beer. I know, I'm so sorry! Just, get out here and help me to get her inside. I'll... explain everything."

After the call ended, Yoongi let out a sigh of relief as he relaxed his tensed body in his seat. He touched his forehead, with his hair sticking onto his sweaty skin in a mess, only to make him bite his lips as he remembered back the kiss.

He looked over to Hyun Ae, who still had her back on him, covered in his long coat. A view that really didn't help him much when one tiny dark side of him emerged from its hiding place.

Can I still have you? If only I can take you away from him.

Suddenly the door gate opened, and there was Hyun Wook, still in his working uniform.

"Oh my goodness. Hyunnie noona!" Hyun Wook grumbled as he ran to the other side of the car and immediately opened her door.

"Lift her up. I'll get her stuff," Yoongi said, reaching his hand to the backseat of the car to grab the shopping bags.

Hyun Wook pulled his sister up and out of the car, lifting her up as she woke up in his arms.

"Woah, I'm flying again. 'A whole new world~'" Hyun Ae began to sing while flailing her arms around.

"Noona, shut up! Geez!" Hyun Wook groaned as he stomped his way back to the house yard. "Yoongi hyung, you guys had more than two bottles, right?"

"Er... kinda?" Yoongi replied, tilting his head as he walked through the gate with bags in his hands after closing the gate behind him.

Hyun Wook could only shake his head as they made their way toward the front porch.

"One step, two steps, three steps, and here we are!" Hyun Ae cheered on her brother and clapped her hands happily as he climbed the steps carefully into the house.

And he really couldn't take it anymore, so he chuckled.

"She's seriously drunk. I'll get her to her room first. You'll wait here, right?" Hyun Wook told Yoongi, who then nodded and placed all the bags on top of the kitchen counter as he took a seat on one of the stools.

"Wait, wait! Turn around, back to him!" Hyun Ae whined, pulling Hyun Wook's neck back to Yoongi.

As he brought her back to the other guy, she placed her hand against his cheek and smiled. "Thank you. And get a well rest. Good night, lil meow meow. Bye bye~"

With that, Hyun Wook began to walk away as she kept on waving her hands to Yoongi like a kid until finally, she disappeared into her room.

Look at her.

Yoongi chuckled as he pulled out his phone and began to look through his messages, which were mostly from his fellow members, asking about his whereabouts.

Not long after that, he heard a door closing and there was Hyun Wook, sighing.

"Really, hyung?" he asked, opening the fridge and grabbing a bottle of mineral water, passing it to Yoongi. "Beer? For real?"