Demon Slayer X Parallel Magic World pt10: The Belfast Kingdom & Touya

Third OV(A/N: Some might spoilers and sorry for not updating because I got severe fever and missiles so for more than two weeks I couldn't updated)

Kei and her group reached the gate of Belfast.

The guards saw a group wearing kimonos and weird clothing's..

"They might came from that small city, Ishen" The guards whispered.

They approached as Kei asked first.

"We want to enter the kingdom, my group wanted to have a little vacation and little experience of this kind Kingdom" Kei smiled.

"Are you from Ishen? The way most of you have the same clothing kimono from Ishen city" The guard said.

"Kei-chan what is Ishen?" Michikatsu asked in a way of whisper.

"I heard that city's citizens have same clothing like kimonos and hakamas even same traditions, I think" Kei whispered back.

"Yes we are" Kei said and the guards let them in.

They started to walk around the main capital of the kingdom of Belfast.

Until Sanemi bumped into a pickpocket man.

"Oi" Sanemi grabbed the man shoulders and threw it on the floor while holding him down.

"You did a nice job... Mister!" They looked down and saw a brown haired girl with a maid costume.

Her name is Karen... One of Touya Mochizuki's maids.

"Here" Sanemi gave to the little girl maid and she noticed their clothing..

Same a bit of Yae Kokonoe's traditional clothings.

"You might be came from Yae-sama's village, the Ishen. As we speak of, you might be new here?" Karen asked.

"Yes, but we want to meet the man named Touya Mochizuki. I want to talked to him in person" Kei interfere.

"Oh really, they were in Brunhild. He is our master and new noble rank in the city" Karen said.

"Would you mind help us to meet your master?" Kei asked.

"Of course, Master is very kind so if you need a help he don't mind" Karen smiled.

Karen called some maids and Butler like her and told them a group of people wants to meet Touya Mochizuki.

They told Kei's group to come with them as they rode a carriages because this servants were in a shopping for next winter so they could stock up some stuff and foods for the winter for few months.

After a few hours...

"My butt is hurting with those sits on the wooden vehicle..." Inosuke groaned in annoyance.

"Don't be so rude. Thankfully, we came to our destination in peace" Tanjirou smiled.

"Please follow us, master just came from sudden meeting between Brunhild, Belfast and the Beast Kingdom" one of the maids said.

"Meeting..." Kei looked at Demigra.

"I can tell something is going to happened Kei-sama" Demigra said.

"Yeah... It seems the hiding Evil God was still continuing his plans... As expected" Kei said with a low tone.

Kei and her group followed the maids into the huge mansion before they entered Kei spoke.

"All the Demon Hunters and Upper Moons shall wait outside. Look around and check" Kei said and some maids of Mochizuki family looked at them curiously.