The Winner Team and Kei's examination begins

Third OV

Kei's group appeared in the Infirmary room as she laid Asta on the bed and she noticed that Finral was on the side, sleeping peacefully.

She thought that Langris was on the other room because she didn't saw him there.

"It's seems he went through on hard fight" Cocytus said.

"I will go back to the Arena when Mimosa came back here" Kei said and sat beside where Asta's temporary bed.

"You guys might go back and bring the children so they could watch the next round, I will watch over him. Call me if my exams starts." Kei said and touching Asta's head.

"Hai, Kei-sama" They nodded and they disappeared by using Great Teleportation.

"Recovery" Kei casted an advance healing spell as his wounds disappeared. Kei told the advance magic healers they should go back to the arena so they could support the other who will fight. They left Kei with a Magic Screen to watch the matches.

She looked on Asta and Finral who still sleeping.

"Asta, geez... You made me worried baka. Even you, Finral. Both of you are... 'Sakit sa ulo'... Baka" Kei sighed.

Kei shivered how cold the room was. She looked at Finral and Asta that had both large beds.

"If I tucked in with Finral, he might.... break the fourth wall and I might kill him on that. On Asta... Well... He is innocent though and gentleman. So he won't touch me. Also, I like to sleep beside with Asta like buddies" Kei giggled.

She laid beside of Asta and tucked her self in, under the blanket. She laid on her side and watching the screen in boredom.

"That might be, I got bored because I knew what will happen. I am gonna take a nap. I think I'm starting to be a sleepy one. Because.... Of my hard trainings last few weeks" she yawned and her eyes dozing off to the Dreamland.

Her mind clouded and she heard the kid's voice who claimed himself the First Omni-king.

"Don't be afraid... Opened your eyes and you will see your next mission." He said.

She opened her eyes and she was in a familiar place but not similar to the Black Clover's features mostly trees and green landscapes.

This place has many sands??????? Like a deserts?

She walking wearing what she wearing today. She tried to touch the Arabian looking woman as her hand pass by on her body.

"It seems they didn't see me" She murmured.

Until a familiar voice came that she only hear in anime series.

"Aladdin! Alibaba!" She turned around to saw..... Morgiana!

'What the fuck!' she saw longer haired version of Morgiana.

"Morg! You came!" Kei turned around to saw the cute yet very pervert Magi.... Aladdin!

 Aladdin!