Demon Slayer X Parallel Magic World pt9: Ultimate Magicians' Training! Next Stop

Kei POV😅😅😅😅😅😆😆😆😆😆😆

It has been one month and one week since me, Demigra and this Demon Hunters along the Upper Moons came into this Parallel World of Magic.

I have been reading about the histories of every Kingdoms around the globe.

There's some kingdom that was floating in the air, more than 300 years ago. The mysterious kingdom, Althea or also called Alicia Kingdom.

They were above the place which filled of electrified black smoke called Abyss.

Some kingdom which discovered a very particular names of people..

They are named same like Japanese for fuck sake..

There's at least....

1,870 kingdoms around this world!

Although, I am just going to the kingdoms or countries that has higher expectancy that has a reincarnated or Summoned... Non-magical Earthling.

Thanks to the downloaded Manga that Noi-sama sent to my Smartphone.

Until a knock came in my door.

The King of Earlshide, offered us a temporary palace near at Wolford's residence.

So every persons in my team had a room. It's fucking large castle...

"Kei-sama? Can I come in?"

It's.. Gyuutarou..

"You may and have a seat" I said and the door open.

Gyuutarou who had a troubled expression..

He sat on the opposite sofa with his sister, Ume.

"What is it? Tell me... I am reading the histories of that Kingdom..." I look at my members.

"Why Yuri was so affectionate on me? I am not handsome or not even gentleman..." Gyuutarou told this weird experiences on that girl, Yuri Carlton.

Well, Gyuutarou don't have any relationship but he has kind a cute innocent behavior...

He just like a normal teenager boy.

"As I told you, Nii-sama. Yuri likes you whatever you are.. she like you because you're kind and strong. She doesn't looking about appearance. So we don't need to bother Kei-sama on these" Ume pouted.

"How about on asking her on a date?" I asked and they look at me.

"You can do this to confirm if her feelings is genuine or not, as same goes for you" I explained.

"Thanks for advice" Gyuutarou bowed and Ume smiled while she gave me a thumbs up.

When did she learn those?

Aaaaah... She might learn those because I usually did that.

"You can leave now" I shooed them and they just chuckled.

They left the room and I went back to my reading.

After a two hours of reading the histories of this world.

It seems they have 7 gods.

God of Creation

Goddess of Love

Goddess of Life and Death

God of Wine and Craftsmanship

God of Commerce

Goddess of Magic

God of Swordsmanship

However, they weren't the same of Omni-Gods or Omni-Goddesses.