HxH World pt.4.: To maintain sanity and Warning Incoming!!!!!

Third OV😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
(A/N: The majority wins! Sorry guys for the one who like lemon here but don't worry every males x Kei will have their own bonus chapters, intimate and hardcore chapters. Just wait for it~~~ Love, author-chan)

Kei gulped nervously and she could smell his insane leaking horny scent, his body twitching for someone touches, his eyes filled of lust and need. She shivered how he looked at her.

He is a predator who was hungry for his prey.

"Kei-chan~~~, Don't worry I will make you happy tonight" He purred and pulled her to his hard body. Hisoka sniffed and inhale her scent like an addictive drugs. Her face on his muscular chest. Her hands felt a 8 pack abs on his stomach and ripped muscles.

'When did he get upper naked?!' Kei blushed.

"Hisoka, snap it out!" Kei pushed herself away without hurting him. She wiggling out from his tighter hold and she might accidentally hurt him if he is going further.

"Kei-chan, my lovely girl" He whispered on her hair caused her blushed even more.

"Hisoka! Listen to me! Please! I don't want to hurt you!" Kei said with higher tone.

Hisoka threw away her sword and she was now straddling on his apex as his arms and legs trapped her caused couldn't move.

'Dammit!' Kei bit his shoulder to made him hurt a bit.

He grunted lustfully caused him shivered how pleasurable pain it was.

'Wrong move! Wrong move!!!' Kei paled.

"Then be it" Kei sighed and wiggling harder out of his hold as his arms became tighter along his legs.

"Hisoka! Snap! It out!" She groaned in annoyance.

"Stop it! Kei-chan! Stop it!" His breathing became harder and his hotter breath touching her skin.

She stopped on his plead and she looked up.

His eyes looking at her with a plead yet still lust in it, his mouth gapped a bit, his hot breath on her face, his body sweat a bit and his hair went down from its style.

"Stop wiggling your bouncy ass on my manhood, I really going to rape you if you didn't stop" he took deep breaths and Kei blushed embarrassingly.

"Gome-mene...." Kei widened her eyes. He chuckled a bit and his hold became lessen the tight and soft. His hands went on her waist while he removed his long legs on her back. He looked at her a bit, she wearing a black night sleeping gown and her long rainbow soft hair fell freely. Her eyes looking at his so confusedly.

His face nuzzled on her neck and took a deep inhale.

"Hisoka-san.... You need to calm down" her hand ruffles his hair. He sighed in relax and hold her body back to his chest. Her soft breasts pressed on his chiseled despite the silky fabric on their skins.

"Can I confess something of the reason why I only want you?" Hisoka spoke while his face leaned on her right side cheek.

"Why you want me? You're Hisoka Morrow. You're attractive to any woman despite of being scary you know. I am just.... 16 year old girl" Kei asked looking at the wall.

"As expected what I want to say" He chuckled and he faced her. His rough hand on her neck as his thumb touches her jawline to her soft pink lips.

"I don't know why you got my interest. When I first saw you with Gon, your rainbow hair sparkles under the sun, your snow white skin which so attempting to touch and mark as mine, your bouncy ass and wide-birthing hips are the first attracted to me. You're just a prey at first. But when you caught me by your unique and mysterious abilities, your eyes glowing with braveness in your beautiful colors, sweet yet dangerous. How kind you are even sometimes you're kinda childish and cute at the same time, moody..." He leaned his forehead on hers while she blushing madly.