My Hero Academia World pt.5: There is a hero like her!

Third OV ( Lufei looks above the chapter.....)

The whole world praying Kei win on this match.

"Ara. Ara. Don't glare at me like that, little heroine" The shadow man with 2 red horns and black wings smirked.

"Don't be mad.... Are you fucking kidding me!" Kei asked angrily as her magic aura bursted up into the afternoon sky.

" You're using Humans for mutation of monsters! Those people are innocent! Now, you're acting like nothing happened! Don't make me laugh you asshole!" Kei's previous armor disappeared as her body glowed in red.

The shadow man laughed evilly as he looked at Kei with psychotic expression.

"I am not kidding kid! Those fake heroes and villains are just my plaything! Those dirty trashes are garbages in whole universes! Mortals never learned! Wars after wars! I am just creating a new world!.....How about cooperate with me? To create a new vastly different planets" he offered.

"Save it to yourself. I don't need it" Kei gritted her teeth in so much anger.

The shadow sighed and his hand rose and formed a red glowing spear.

"I think you will be a better partner" he grimaced at her response.

"Fallen God Archangel: ACTIVATE, Red Halo spear of Angel" He chanted as red crackling spear in his hand along a black long gun in his other hand, as Kei felt for th first time since she fought Momonga-sensei.

Shivers and Chills....

'Dammit, It's has same level of Momonga-sensei, a Fallen Archangel! This is a goddamn troublemaker at least not a General like Momonga-sensei' Kei gritted.

"Senketsu Armor Overdrive" Kei chanted and evolved Senketsu Armor that she wearing now.

'Physical and Magical Enhancement: Serious Level: Hell God Killer Mode - Full Power! Senketsu Sword: Fullest Excalibur Tier!' Kei enhanced herself to the fullest knowing that her opponent wasn't a weak ones

'Infinity Magic: 45%, Fully Activate!" Kei felt her magic unlocked inside of her body.

"Hmm... You have a great level of Magic, expected of the Infinity Holder" Lufie(villain) smirked.

'How did he know? I should expect, same instinct of Momonga-sensei' Kei thought.

"That formation of your body stance was really familiar... Anyway. Let's make it have a little excitement" he snapped his fingers in seconds and behind the barrier that Kei made.

A three magic circles appeared and three monsters appeared! Same as large of Godzillas!