Demon Slayer X Parallel Magic World pt.2:New Gyutarou & Ume! Muzan Arc is near!

Third OV...😩😩😩😓😓😓😓😒😒😒

Kei was been searching around for a one week of days. She was in the Kimetsu no Yaiba world for one week and one day.

She went on different apartments and still searching about at least one clue of certain Evil God.

But nothing.

"Aaagh... I hate this. Even my invisible magical drones haven't search at least one fucking images or info about this." Kei groaned and eating some Yakisoba in near. She was wearing a modern synthetic cotton shirt with a Fairy Tail logo on the back, short pants as match up on her black leggings and black Snickers shoes.

She wasn't wearing a cloak so her hair is catchy but she didn't care.

"Look at the young lady, is she sick? Her hair and eyes are weird colors?"

"Yet it matches her face. She is so beautiful! Like Sunshine!"

"Come on, man. Try to approach her"

"I can't. She is so beautiful for me or even you"

"Looked at her clothing. She might came from Americans or other Foreign Countries. She might came from a noble family"

Kei sweatdropped and finished her fourth bowl of Yakisoba.

"Here's my payment" Kei gave a money yet four times larger amount than the original payment for 4 Yakisoba bowls.

"Hey miss, this is so much money? Are you really sure this kind of payment?" Kei looked and she saw familiar face.

'Oh, the Tuberculosis matured boy, the one who was once inside of Tanjirou's dream in Infinite Train Arc' Kei thought.

"Oh this is nothing, this is my last day here in this place. I will migrate to another city near at here" Kei said.

"But this is a lot, you might-" he was cut off when Kei spoke.

"Ssshhh. I said it's okey. By the way, your complexion became healthier than before. It means the medicine potion is good for ya. See ya and Take Care(grin)!" Kei left the building and the matured boy blushed while gaped a bit because how the hell did she know that he drink some miraculous liquid medicine that he found in his pocket with a letter.

"She is the one who gave me the medicine..." He wanted to thank but he could only do is bow for saving him.

"Thank you... Mysterious girl" the matured boy bowed yet Kei was already gone away.

She packed her things in her bag pack and put it in her Dimensional Storage. She just holding a small luggage.

She vanished and went to the other village.

A village near at Red Light District.

"Okey, let search a new apartment here at least" Kei wore her black cloak of Black Clover.

She roaming around until she found a nice yet a bit expensive apartment. She paid them sum amount of money that will last at least for a week.

Then she thanked the owner for letting a stranger like herself. She arranged her things and it went almost afternoon.... She sent some invisible drones for new searching again.

Until she went on near small restaurant as she ate some Ramen.

"Is the red light district full of you know.. that things?" Kei asked the owner while she was eating.

"Oh you're good at Japanese Language. Despite you're a foreigner... Your hair color is weird and your eyes too. But you're extremely beautiful" the owner smiled at her.