Taste of Women's Wrath

Third OV(Warning: Spoilers! Alert!)

The Devil glared at the rainbow haired. Kei smirked but there's a hint of anger behind it. She still controlling her anger through out the day and she knew that this devil used to kill her Uncle.

"This things are disgusting 😡!" Kei slapped away the creepy thing.

"What is this disgusting thing?" Momonga smashed it by his foot as the slimy black thing dispersed in air.

"What kinda low trick for some devil like you?" Hakuro pricked away the soggy dirty thing from his shoulder.

Patri, Yuno and Asta noticed that Kei, Sesshomaru, Shalltear, Hakuro, Momonga, Kurama and Zack wasn't affected from the soggy thing of Devil's magic.

"Did you see? They're not affected by it?" Yuno pointed.

"It seems" Asta shrugged.

'What is this kind of magic power?!... It's so omnious especially the man in soldier suit (Momonga) and the cute rainbow haired girl...' Patri looked at them.

"Lumiere, Nero-san, wake him up" Kei looked at the First Wizard King Lumiere and Nero.

They nodded and they went up to unawakened Licht.

"Unsealed" Nero used her magic, Sealing Magic, to removed th seal that's has been on Licht's Soul for 400 years.

The Elven Chief eyes gleamed back to life as he smiled at Lumiel.

"I have been waiting to see you and tell you... I thank you, Lumiere" the real Licht smiled.

"Wait a minute guys! I need all your attention guys!" Kei shouted and caught all your attention

"Kei/Kei-chan?" Asta and Yuno looked at her.

"How about let's have a deal? This Devil between myself, no one should interfere" Kei smirked and having a plan.

'I know I might changed the story but hey! I don't want to get hurt those beautiful elves and destroyed this disgusting devil in easy way and I need to revive those killed peoples' Kei thought.

She looked at Yuno's, Licht's, and Patri's pointed elf ears....

'Kyaaa! Elf ears! A real Elf ears! Well I have Mare and Karen who are dark elves but this is my first time to see one other elf species!' Kei blushed.

She looked up and saw the Devil burst out from laughing caused her devil companions glared at him.

"How hilarious! What kind of a little girl want to talk?!" The devil laughed.

"Kei-chan! What are you doing? He is dangerous!" Yuno told her but she gave him a smile.

"Don't worry. You see I am not affected from his magic" Kei picked up some dangerous black one by her bare hand and crashed it in her hand.