Noelle Silver

Kei OV

Me and Asta were got their cloaks being official member of the Black Bulls. Magna volunteered to tour them around the inside of the Black Bulls' Base.

Well... this base is large in the inside and seems look old and a little bit haunted, it is fantastic until we reached the small garden. Wait... I remember something important.

This is the day where Asta will meet Noelle Silver of the Black Bulls. She was came from a noble family, the Silver family which they were all known because of their talents in magic and magic control.

She is the only one who can't control her strong magic in their family.

So she always been called as the failure in their family...😥😥😥😥....

Poor girl... all she wanted is only supportive love from her family.

Until, Magna-sempai, will take us to the garden until I see a silver haired girl in a two pig tails.

Noelle Silver, water magic caster.

"Oh, hey, Asta and Kei, this is Noelle Silver, a member of the Black Bulls" Magna-sempai introduced her. Asta come infront to introduced himself.

"Hi, I am Asta from Hadge Village nice to-!" Asta is going to have a shake hands on Noelle, she slap his hand away.

"How dare you to touch me, Commoner!" She dangerously said.

'Why all the powerful nobles were all this kind of attitude like they were holy ones?' I thought and sigh in disappointment.

Ay sus maryosep.... Isang insultohan na naman na Ito.

"I am Noelle Silver, one of the royalty lines." She declare proudly.

I see Asta shocked to the information and I am just silently listening on this commotion.

"You insect, you should know what is the difference between on the insects on us royalties" she said with proudly tone... Damn... this girl is getting on my nerves.

"Yes ma'am, forgive this insect?...." Asta bowed on his knees.

"Insect????" He whispered... he just realized, isn't he?

He stand up with angry yet ridiculous face.

"Who the hell you telling INSECT!!!!!" Asta yell angrily at her face.

"We just same members here in this guild! There is no royalty laws in this place and we are equally on the same positions!" He said. Noelle glared at him.

"How dare you spoke like that on me! I will show you what is difference between us..." she rise her arm as I felt a surging mana from her but.... it felt uncomfortable. It wasn't controllable like what happened in the manga.

She launch her water magic ball and it was going to Asta but it change the direction!...wait....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's going on my place!!!!!.

When one meter distance between me and the magic water ball, I rise my arm and slap on the different direction as it landed on the other wall.

I glared at Noelle and I could see how she was shocked. Asta and Magna-sempai jawdropped because of how I deflect her attack.

"Noelle. You should know how to communicate and respect the others if you want them to respect you the same as you want." I said seriously.

I step in two steps yet still having a distance between her.

"Do you want to know what is difference between us? I will show you." I close my eyes and ominous magic power coming from inside of me.

"This is our difference!" I let loose the magic I am controlling, like the reaitsu in Bleach or 13th tier of magic in Over Lord. Like an explosion that boom the whole city.