Special Visit 2: What the hell happened?!

Third OV (Spoiler alert!!!!)

Kei with Aizen and the kids along the arrancars who in their human bodies. She put in the Dimensional Storage her big yellow back pack.

"However, don't be shocked or little bit disappointed..." Kei blushed.

"Eh, Why, Kei-sama?" Aizen asked.

"You know, my world is kinda not advance technology" Kei told them.

"Eh? Really?" They looked at her as they were floating in dimensional tunnel.

"Yep, you know like...... There's no electricity in my world yet except magic" Kei felt ashamed.

They just chuckled and Kei looked at them confused.

"Why are you laughing?" Kei asked.

"Don't worry, in Hueco Mundo, we don't have actually electricity besides of infused glowing reiatsu and Syazel making of it." Nniotra said.

"Yes, Kei-sama. I am also want to create to help easy communication, eco friendly electricity, unpolluted mechanical engineering materials and more that will help both nature and peoples. Also your world is specifically most of the time is Magic. Magic is the construction in your world, Kei-sama. So don't worry.." Syazel smiled.

"Geez, I am really worried for nothing" Kei blushed embarrassingly.

'So.... Cute... My beloved Master' Aizen's light chocolate brown eyes softened.

Shine and Sun saw that caused them looked at each other. They smiled hidden as they knew what was will going to do.

"Nii-san! There's a dried leaf on your head" Shine going to grab but she sneakily grabbed their mother's cloak while looking at it an accident. Because of the pull from her small hands, Aizen and Kei loosed their balance. Aizen felt something this twin planning so he went on the flow.

"Kya! What is that for, Shine?-Eh?" Kei felt she was lifted and the twin was in her arms. She was carried like a princess and in arms of Aizen.

"Kei-sama you should be careful, and both of you two, Shine and Sun" Aizen said and the twin nodded but happy on the results.

Kei is blushing madly and her face is like a riped Apples.

"Ai-Aizen.. you can put me down, I can take care of myself" Kei whispered and she blushed even more.

"Ohh...."

"Awww..."

Kei looked at the back, she saw them has teasing smirks on their lips and she glared at them.

'You!' she sighed internally.

"I think, you're still unable to stood up your feet, I will carry you and the twins like this." Aizen insisted.

"But...." Kei cut off when he spoke again.

"Just let me carry you like this okey, my sweet master" He leaned closer to her face and her eyes widened.

Only few centimeters away from each other lips.

"Okey" she murmured and he smiled.

"Thank you..." He said and the twin groaned internally.

'They almost kiss! But why it didn't happened?!!!' Shine thought and she almost squeal but nothing happened.

'Almost.. come on.......' Sun thought the same thing.

Aizen is now in their no.1 top list, 2nd is tie of Fuegoleon and Nozel, and the 3rd is another tie, Byakuya and Yuno. Well both of them are very important to the kids too...