Tensei Shitara Datta Ken World pt.2.2:Holy church Vs Tempest! Start of Hunting!

Third OV

Kei was training with Aizen, Kaname and Gin as she was battling, 1 vs 3. Since they came one week ago.

They just came yesterday and Rimuru told them that everything went well.

Rimuru told them or his subordinates... Might all the Demon Lords will visit them, most of them (the certain four guys: Carrion, Guy, Leon and Dino)... Will visit the certain person who just curious of who it was.

"All The Demon Lords?! The new Eight Star Demon Lords?! Because of..." All his Kijins/Onis, Rigurdo, Rigurd, Gobuta, Treyni and Range looked at Kei who just tilting her head cutely.

'As expected the Unique Beauty of hers. She will caught their attention' Diablo sighed.

They talked about that Western Holy Church, Hinata and 100 Strongest Holy Knights, will attacked ghe Tempest.

Youm became the new King of Farmus which now named the country of Falmenas. Youm, who now named as noble-hero King Falmenas, will created a new path for fhe kingdom with a hand of Tempest.

The plan went well and Kakashi along Souie who both became good terms of friendship, Kakashi gave Kei an eyes smile under his mask.

The plan went smoothly well.

Although, they didn't find any clue about the culprit behind all of this.. Kei knew it but, she will let her Uncle discovered it, his skill 'Raphael' gave him the answer but he wasn't sure of it until he found a proof. In the novel, revealed the unexpected Main Villain of the Story.

He just too greedy and ambitious evil man that all the readers will hate it. He was even the master of Clowns Harlequins Troop.

A great 'planner' of evil.

Back to the current time, Kei was taking a meditation as she floated up while on Indian sit. She was already here in one week and 3 days.

She beaten up a bit the three shinigamis again along Madara who just woken up after being kicked on his backside.

Yesterday, Veldora wanted to fight her. He wants her fight him all her power.

She was hesitating that she might accidentally kill him, she even told him that she already killed Ten Evil Gods by her bare hands.

However, he didn't listen.

So in the end... He was knocked out consciousness by her Serious Level: Detroit Meteor Smash, in 100th Destructive tier.

Let's go back on the current status of time.

Then they felt a huge amount of Mana camping around the Jura Tempest Federation Nation's Forest.

"It seems they are here, Kei-sama" Gin said.

Then, Rigurdo came to tell the meeting about how they will fight the Western Holy Church's Hinata Sakaguchi and her minions.

"Hai, I will go now" Kei landed down on her feet and herself, Aizen, Gin, Kaname, and Madara vanished using their own techniques.

They appeared in the meeting hall as Rimuru in his slime form.

"So it seems the group of fighting teams are completed. Here's the info that Souie and Kakashi-san collected, the camps was divided into groups based on their Abilities" Rimuru said and Souie gave to him the map.

"Good job, Kakashi" Kei tapped his shoulder and he blushed a bit.

"Oi" Rimuru and Veldora glance at Kakashi who just sweat dropped.

"Here's the position.." Rimuru told them which group they will assign.

On first troope: Benimaru and Madara