The Under attack!

A/N: Above just a simple drawing I made for my OOP/Oc character... I don't have any color materials for it, for awhile. I hope you like my drawing not as good on others.... I just drew it in 30 minutes.....

Kei POV😤😤😤😤😤

I go inside and see all of them shocked on the news and also I am too... it's too early.

When the messenger said it, Fuegoleon Vermilion, the captain of Crimson Lions, gathered us and  one of the Golden Dawn, Shren Tium, the Bolder Magic Caster, he created a live image of the whole Capital city.

"Wooah... that's a live form of the city" Klaus comment.

"That sweet!" Asta awed.

I tap Asta's shoulder causes him shocked on the sudden touch.

"Kei-chan! Don't scare me like that!" Asta slang his arm on my shoulders.

"Sorry but we need to focus on what's happening to the city and save lives of the citizens" I say.

"The girl with a rainbow hair, you came back. We need more  magic knights to be in this defenses" Fuegoleon say to me.

"Hai" I say. The Captains still thinking what will going to do and I can't get on the move because may some Eye of the Midnight Sun would know that I knew what will happened.. I don't be their target but one day......

I will burn them to Hell's Purgatory!

Until Asta spoke. Here we go Hero Knight!

"Aarhgh! What are we waiting for?! There's peoples need our help?! I am going now!" Asta running off with his Demon Slayer sword or Cleaving sword.

"What are you going?!" Klaus shouted.

"I am going to the most noisiest part of the town!" Asta smirked and went off.

"What are you?! An animal!" Klaus jawdropped.

"That will Asta for you" I sigh.

"Oh! That's too good! I am going after you my rival!" Then, Leopoldo Vermilion took and chased after him. Those boys......

"I will give him a lecture after this" I hear Fuegoleon Vermilion say and sigh.

I giggled lightly and back to the planning. Fuegoleon decided  all of us will go separate so it will  lessen the casualties. I raise my hand and speak.

"I am coming with Sir Fuegoleon so it will be equal and I want to go after on my teammate Asta" I declare and The Captain of the Crimson Lions smirked.

"Okey now let show this Terrorists that they made a Mistake for attacking our Kingdom!" Fuegoleon fired up... umh..... literally.

"Yosh!" I fist pumped in the air.

Fuegoleon made a fiery red lion form and I ride along with him. It's wasn't hot... it's warm...

"They might be in the noisiest right?" Fuegoleon ask me... did he ask me????

"Yes Sir, but we might help citizens in trouble on the way, there are a lot of Zombies or dead controlled humans hurting our citizens" I said... his eyes blueish purple eyes looked at me.... some a hint of amazement???? Eh?

"Did I said something wrong?" I tilt my head.

"Nothing, you're a tactician magic Knight, you might be part of the Crimson Lions" He said and continues.

"After this, I am inviting you to be part of the Crimson Lions?" He deal on me.... naaaaah..

"I declined that, I already had magic Knight I have... The Black Bulls. I really like there" I cracked my shoulder.