Bleach World pt.3.2: Espadas, Training and Deal

Third OV

Kei woken up from her bed, as she looked at the sunrise this morning. She sat up and yawned.

"What a weird dream? I just saw the ten Espadas are alive.... Might the three is hungry" she stood up from her bed and opened the door.

She walked downstairs and she saw first Aizen.

"Sosuke, good morning-" she saw Gin and Kaname... With unexpected which she thought it was a dream..

The Espadas in her new apartment.

"Holy shit! It wasn't a dream!" She jawdropped caused the amusement from them.

"Kei-dono, you have such a cute head bed" Aizen smiled caused Kei blushed in embarrassment.

"Sorry.. hehehe" Kei used her hands to arranged a bit of her hair.

Kei sighed in defeat and went to the kitchen.

"Where are you going Missy?" Grimmjow asked as much grimace glare from Kaname.

"Watch your-" Kaname was cut off when Kei spoke.

"It's okey, I know that he got some attitude... I am cooking breakfast for all of us. Maybe American taste along the Japanese style..." Kei used some magic to tied her up with a wave of her hand and she went to the kitchen.

Nel and Syazel gasped how she do that.

"Kei-dono is amazing. Did you see that? She did that without any ritual chant or something!" Nel gleamed.

"Interesting.. I want to ask so many questions" Syazel hummed.

"That is not ordinary right, our former master" Ulquiorra asked.

"Yes she is. The bandage restrictions on me was gone because of her, simple chant, then it turned to dust" Aizen said.

"That's amazing. By the way, we should told her why we are here like what we talk about last night. The resurrection on us by that unknown" Hallibel sighed.

After a few minutes, Kei sneak out her head behind the wall with a warm smile.

They just looking at her warm smile.

"The breakfast is ready! Let's dig in. You might hungry na..." Kei gestured them to joined her.

They all drooled except the former shinigamis, how smell and look dely the food was. It was magical.

"Dig in guys" she smirked as they sat wherever they want. She has a long and big table in her dining room.

"Sugoi....." Nel, Lilynette, Wonderweiss, Menoly and Loly awed how tasty the food was.

"It's healthy at the same time delicious" Even Ulquiorra was enjoying.

"You're greater cook than Kaname!" Grimmjow, Nniotra and Stark were gulping their food fast.

"Guys, try munch the food..." Kei giggled.

The others just enjoying the taste of the food. Yet, Aizen noticed something in the food.

"There's a certain different on this foods.... Did you put something, Kei-dono" Aizen drink his latte coffee.

'This drink is nice' He thought.

"As expected of Sosuke-kun! I put some of my Mana on it so you could regain your power, and for arrancars it helps you not to be hungry on Human's souls for a months. I put a lot of Mana on that..." Kei grinned. She looked so happy when they enjoying her food that she made.

"Mana???" All of them stopped when they heard that.

"Okey let me explained just go one your food... Mana or Magical powers are....." Kei explained details by details, where she came from and her mission.