HxH World pt.3: The Hunt and Oh shit.

Third OV(A/N: Undead Ghoul is like the pic above, I just found in one of games)

Kei answered them as they looked at her for more answer. She noticed that they need a brief description and details about that.

'Don't tell me they don't know about Undead Ghoul?' Kei sighed.

"This kind of monster is man-eater types. They have a fast reflexes that can match on Rank C hunters, yet they only want is human flesh for replenish their loose energy or hunger for themselves, plus having those which I hate sometimes, Regeneration Abilities. They're kinda dumb sometimes yet some of them are still have common sense though. This kind be careful, once their jaw bit any part of your body, their jaws will locked and never lessen their bite until they ripped off the flesh." Kei explained.

'I still remembers when I once lose on this kind in my RPG Games when I was 14 years old in my past life so creepy' Kei thought.

"So that's. How about to kill them?" Killua asked.

"Just cut off their heads. We need to cut off their heads, even though we rip off their limbs, they will regenerate except if the brain was no longer attach on the body, they won't regenerate" Kei smirked.

"The connection on brain is the weakness huh. That's good, now we know what it's weakness." Cheadle complimented.

"I think still, we need to eradicate them to nothing left any kind of them. Not all the people in this world has Hunter abilities. I might find out what kind of enemy I have." Kei said.

"There's some part of other countries are having a sight seen about this creatures, I might go there" Silva scratched his head.

"Me too, I will have my own duty too... All the Zoldyck Members are busy on their assassination about that kind of things. Illumi and Killua even you... Alluka... Help Miss Kei on the mission, no matter what because our world is in a cliff." Old Zenon looked at them and they nodded.

"Then, where is the first sight, the first incident?" Hisoka asked.

"In the unknown forest... Near at the Sky Arena" Cheadle said and gave them the files.

Kei read it and she rose her eyebrow.

"This kind of appearance incidents are kinda weird to me... It's like their luring us so whoever is the mastermind... He has a plan? I can't tell my conclusion once I found him or her...." Kei said.

"You think so??" Gon asked.

"Yeah, why the hell they will let this monsters run havoc in a large city with a lot of assassins? Assassins has strong body than a ordinary human obviously. They need a strong host for it." Kei said.

"Can you turned off the chamber function? I need to know if my deduction is correct." Kei asked on Cheadle.

"Kei-chan! It's dangerous!" Killua and Gon shocked.

"That's dangerous, Kei-chan. You might get hurt" Hisoka and Illumi said unison.

"Don't worry" Kei smiled.

"Let the chamber opened" Cheadle said to the doctors who are there with them while monitoring the monster.

The chamber slowly opened as the Undead Ghoul noticed it, Kei went on front as some blue light orb on her hand appeared and some electrical waves mixed on it.

The Undead Ghoul saw Kei and roared hungrily at her.

"Perish!" Kei launched a beam on it's head and caused an explosion in the air. The dead body fell down with a loud thud and it bleeds continues.