Demon Slayer x Parallel Magic World pt8: So you show up huh?

Third OV('Kenja no Mago' part 2)

Kei and Shin running towards to northern part of the old Bluesphere Palace.

"Do you think Oliver Strom was in that place?" Shin asked. Even he was using his Search Magic.

Kei has more advance kind of Search Magic.

Advance Arcade Magic: Universal Search.

She was been using this all the time.

"Of course I am sure of it" Kei smirked and she dashed forward.

'Dammit she was becoming faster and faster' Shin smirked and followed her.

Until they reached the hall way.

Oliver sitting alone in such huge room as sipping some tea.

"Oh, Shin Wolford it's been a while and you have a new visitor huh" Oliver smiled.

"Isn't she a new transfer or new student from your school?" He asked and stood away from his throne.

Kei dumbfounded and she sighed.

"Shin, you should go first, I am just here to wait. Moreover, don't kill him.. I need him alive" Kei puffed her cheeks cutely and went into the other side.

"So you're on our-" Oliver Strom was cut off when Kei glared a bit.

"I am not. I just need you alive" Kei said in boredom.

"What the hell you're talking about? Me? You need me alive" Oliver was a a bit tick off.

"Yeah" Shin agreed.

"After Shin-san beaten you to the pulp, so I could captures you alive" Kei smiled.

Then a sudden dark aura filled the whole building as Kei just gave him with her usual 'Oh...', Shin started to get serious and his magical power boosted up to his highest peak.

"How dare you to make a fun of me!" Oliver roared.

Yet his direction was on Kei, and Shin noticed this made himself used some Air Jets spell and boosting magic as he blocked the attack.

"I am your enemy not her" Shin pushed him out.

Kei watched them fighting as one comment in her head.

'Slow and immature. Yes, they are great in magical technicality however, if someone veteran or legendary person like me will fight them, they are already dead' Kei watching them.

'Well I am bit impressed that they can used non-chant spell' Kei shrugged.

Shin a bit lost his balance and Oliver Strom found it. He grinned evilly and he aimed at him some explosive thunder magic.

Kei sighed and she couldn't do anything but to interfere.

'Infinity, let's do some punch' Kei called.

'Hai, Kei-sama! The Infinity Mana is ready!' Infinity said.

Shin saw Kei vanished and appeared behind Oliver Strom.

'Eh?' Shin thought.

Kei grabbed Oliver away and his aimed blasted in the ceiling caused a huge hole.

"Oi that's dangerous and Shin would you mind I handle this guy's for now on" Kei smirked and Oliver saw the young girl with rainbow hair and eyes, smirking evilly.

"Held off on me!" He struggled in her strong grip.

"Are you sure?" Kei asked.

He just continue struggling and he noticed this girl has a strong grip.