Bleach World Pt2: Vizards, Invitation and Pissed off.

Third OV

Kei sweating bullets as Kisuke and Yoruichi looking at her like she became crazy or they were a bit irritated on what she said.

'I know! I know! This order from Noi-sama is shit crazy!... In my anime girly side... I like Aizen, Gin, Grimmjow, Ulqui-kun and Nel-chan!' and those four males I said earlier are one of my top list hot animes crush in my whole life back in my original Earth! But now I am fucking not good situation!' Kei smiling at them even it was strained.

"Are you sure?! Aizen is one of dangerous criminal in all time of Soul Society history!" Kisuke shook Kei.

"I know!" Kei nodded.

"This girl is insanely stupid at the same time" Yoruichi grunted in annoyance.

"Hey that's hurts! I am not stupid! I am not smart as Urahara but in battle game control and negotiation. I am the smartest one" Kei pouted.

"Fine..." Kei removed Kisuke's hands on her shoulders.

"Just give the substances list, raw materials list, and jail number maps of Aizen's prison jail. I will do the rest, you don't have to help me how to get him out. All you do is give the list and maps plus the gate key through the Soul Society" Kei asked and she opened her palm.

Smack!

"Aray! What the hell is that for!" Kei rubbed her head because Kisuke smacked her on head by his fan.

"Are you out of your mind?! You will easily get killed" Kisuke worried.

"I took the responsibility of this! I already fucking kill 5 Evil Gods on my own hands! I need him in my mission! And the things that I needed. I want to save the Mortal Human world, Soul Society and even that deserted Hueco Mundo. My job is to keep the balance of every thing. Ones that dangerous evilness lurk out. This three world will collapsed anytime. Do you understand what am I saying Mister Urahara Kisuke?" Kei looked at him on the eyes as her own eyes beaming with determination and braveness along her experiences.

She was older than her original age many times.

"Fine..." Kisuke sighed in defeat.

"Tessai! Bring all the things that she need" Tessai nodded and went to his little research lab.

"Don't tell me... You letting this little girl went through her own plan? Really?" Yoruichi asked with twitched.

"Yes, I think we underestimated this young Commander from the other Dimension. I think she can handle this things on her own." Kisuke ruffled Kei's hair.

"Thank you, Kisuke!"

"I'm not still agreed on what you're doing, little missy" Yoruichi poked her cheek.

"Why?"

"You're still young. Why that Omni-king put some big responsibility on a girl? This world is dangerous than you thought of it" Yoruichi told her.

"I am. I wasn't denying the fact I am goddamn teenager of 15. However of forever, I took the responsibility of being the chosen Hero of First Omni-king. For 1 year with two months and with my battles from different journeys. I still need to learn. But I am sure what am I doing. So please trust me. Women guts is kinda dangerous but it's true" Kei smiled warmly.

Yoruichi sighed in defeat and rose her hands up.

"I'm done, you have a steel of will kiddo. Maybe that battle of yours make you strong like that, but I will look after you. You might need my help" Yoruichi sighed again.