Bleach World pt.4: The last huge three waves of Monsters!

Third OV

All the shinigamis looked at her. She said something ridiculous. Looking at the first wave of those unknowns
(A/N: Picture above the chapter).

"What"

"I said those monsters are kind of anti-spiritual monsters. I could tell how much Mana they have and they can create their own anti-reiatsu by their cells. This monsters are made of Magical Powers" Kei sighed in stress.

"That's why Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou deflected by their skin." Rukia looked.

Until one of the monsters sees them.

"All of you Duck!!!!!!!" Kei said and they all them duck down as she immediately produced a hardened Barrier through the whole Rukongai.

Raaaaaaaaaaarrrrr!!!!

Bogh!

"Mana Barrier shield: Ten Layer" Kei hold out. As many monsters noticed this.

"Kei-chan! Their collecting them inside of a large skin pouch" Rangiku pointed and saw some out residence of Rukongai was picked up or...

Crunch....

Or eaten like a crunchy snack.

"What should we do, Kei-sama?" Kaname asked as they saw hundreds of running monsters in havoc wanting their blood.

Wait... Kei used some Mana on those arrancars.

That means their reiatsu has mixed Mana and even Aizen too.

"Guys all of you, I need to pour some Mana on all of you well except my team. If the reiatsu mixed with Mana, you can fight those monsters" Kei stated.

"Do it now, Kei-san" Byakuya said she felt her cheeks blush a bit but she shrugged it off. Aizen noticed that but he didn't like though.

"Okey.... Archangels Magic: Heavenly Haste, 20th tier" she chant and every of them has their own magic Circles as their body shone.

'What is this powered up?!' all the captains shocked filling that their power starting rise rapidly.

"This is kind of buff reiatsu! It's incredible, Kei-chan!" Ichigo smirked.

They felt the sudden rapid gone as their reiatsu like in a maximum level.

"Let's have a try what kind of power up you made" Kenpachi loving this feeling of sensation.

"How about you guys?" Kei smirked at her teammates as they pulled out their own Zanpakutos.

"Hell yeah!/ Hai, Kei-sama"

"I think we need a little back up" Kei smirked.

"Summon: Yin, Yang and Musika!" Kei summoned and three puff smokes appeared.

One black haired guy with black suit and long death Scythe.

White haired guy with white cape, white and golden fighting suit and huge sword.

And last, a green haired lady with pads on her eyes as white skin fighting suit.

"Thanks for summoning us Kei-sama" they bowed.

"Wait is that you-" Ichigo cut off when Kei spoke.

"Yep the two males are my fake guardians and they were all my Supreme Spirits from my world that I had contracted to be my partners" Kei explained plainly.

"I think I didn't need to tell what you should do" Kei pointed the Monsters was behind their master's barrier.

"Hai!"