Demon Slayer x Parallel Magic World pt6: Bye Witch! New Alliance start!

Third OV

Kei started to float and she transformed into her Sea Goddess Armor.

"Requip: Sea Goddess Armor, Full 50th tier!"

Her clothes changed in to scaly armor that and she was holding a Trident.(A/N: Just imagine that Erza's Sea Empress armor yet dark green and Blue with scaly gauntlets along the Trident)

"All the demon hunters and Upper Moons,  kill those trying to get down on the ground and I will try to get up high so I could kill that main body!" Kei said and she dashed up into night sky.

All the demon hunters and Upper Moons went on their positions.

In a moment, the whole battle area filled of slashes and sound waves from different directions.

Subaru and others just watched the scene like a gaping fishes.

"Here get drink some potions so you could heal all of you" Tamayo interrupt them.

Tamayo,  Yushiro, Nezuko and Kiriya gave them one of each Full Restoration Healing potion.

They drank their potions and amazed on the results. All their wounds,  bruises, & critical injuries were gone and cured.

"Arigatou..." Subaru said and he thought something.

"Uhm... Miss Nezuko.. What is your name, I mean your full name?" Subaru asked.

"Nezuko Kamado.. Why?" Nezuko asked.

'As I suspected! Those faces are familiar! These people are in like the manga named Kimetsu no Yaiba! I need to confirm on Kei-sensei!' Subaru thoughtfully.

Then they heard a crash sounds and they saw two of last remaining clones from Hakugei.

Kei still fighting the main Hakugie in the air as she dash as she was under the moonlight.

She rose up her hands and spinning her Trident in the air.

Her bend her knees and she grinned evilly.

"I already memorized your movements and this is your end!" Kei slash down her Trident as her Trident glowed in blue light.

"Infinite God's Swordsmanship: 25th basic,  Dancing Silver Eagles!"

The Main Hakugei was minced and cut into million pieces. She flew up ward and aimed her Glowing Trident.

"Sea Goddess Armor: Poseidon's Serpentine Howling Beam!, 50th tier!"

Then a blue magic circles appeared in front of her Trident, and 15 meter wide beam hit the the Hakugei before it could regenerated back.

An explosion came in the air and wiped out all the fleshes and grayish clouds in the night sky.

Kei landed down and her armor went back to her original clothes.

"Its Finished!" Kei beamed and they all cheered.

"Sugoi..." Crusch and others only said while looking at maiden who defeated the Hakugei like just a piece of trash.

Kei went on Crusch and she crossed her arm under her chest.

"So... Crusch-dono. How's doing? I kindly talk this matter why I decided to help you guys despite I knew Subaru..... So we should go back tl ghe mansion of yours,  Crusch-dono." Kei ruffled Subaru's hair.

"I know you have many questions. After me and Crusch-dono talked, next we will talk about your questions in your head" Kei whispered.

Subaru nodded and sighed. She could easily read him as she told.