U.

I stuffed the acendent into my bag as I walked out of the school. I made my way across town to the apartments above the grill. I used the key and fell back on my bed sighing. Alaric will be out for the rest of the day.

I leaned up and grabbed my trunk with my witch essentials. I turned and grabbed a necklace my mother used to have and pull the ascendant out.

I opened my grimoire to the page I left off on, and held the ascendant close before closing my eyes as the candles around my room lit, and my necklace grew warm. I chanted in Latin before slicing open my palm as the blood dripped on the pendent. I continued chanting as the candles flared before dying and I smirked. I hid the ascendant and put everything away before taking some sleep medication.

I'm getting my answers.

I put the pendent on and laid back falling asleep.

'I looked around the Salvatore house as I called out "Dad!" I took a couple steps before saying "Malakai Parker!" Dad then marched in angry but I smirked crossing my arms. "Who are you?" He asked. "Ouch dad. Don't remember me? I mean I was a baby when you left" I asked and he wasn't silent. "Kaizer?" He said and I chuckled as I rushed over. He hugged me tightly as I smiled into his chest.'

--

I smiled as I sat on Landon's bed as he got ready for class, "I can't believe I have to face the school alone." He grumbled making me laugh, "You'll be fine Lan. You're not fully alone. I heard a certain syphoning witch has her eyes on you." I say in a sing song voice, making him blush. "Plus, all you have to do is come to the apartment, and I'll let you in." I tell him making him smirk. "So Alaric is okay with this new boyfriend of yours?" Landon teased. "Okay? what makes you think he knows? I'm surprised I'm still alive at this point." I tell him making him chuckle under his breathe.

I stood up and walked over fixing his shirt, "Now, just because were not going to the same school, does not mean you get to go back to being a loser. You are Landon Curby you beat Malivore. Plus if you wanna catch lunch you know where I am." I say and wink making him scoff. "Crap, Alaric is getting up, Gotta go! Make today your bitch." I tell him and kiss his cheek before I appeared in my bed.

I opened my eyes and leaned up seeing Alaric moving around the kitchen. "I still can't believe Damon and Elena bought you my apartment." I say jokingly making him chuckle. "When really, I'm just living with you so I don't become a menace to society." I say shrugging as he stayed quiet. "I'm taking a shower, I'll meet you at school." I tell him rolling my eyes as I got off the stool and grabbed some clothes going to the bathroom.

--

After the whole school counsel voted him out thing, Alaric has just given up. Sometimes he's gone all night, most times he blows off school to be gone all day. I'm close to calling Damon to compel him to stop drinking. I did it before and I'm not scared to do it again.

Hair fell around my face as I walked up to my locker, and did my combination. "Kai!" I hear and turn to see a girl and Ethan. I smiled and closed my locker as Ethan greeted me with a kiss. "Hey!" I say smiling and hold my hand out, "Kaizer, but please call me Kai." I say and she girl shakes me hand a little flustered, "Hope." she says and I spot Alaric, "I gotta go before he catches me." I say and peck Ethan's lips, "See you in second." I call out and dash down the hall. "Kai!" Alaric tried but I sprinted in to a room.

--

I looked around as I tried to creep around the school looking for the monster. With the terrible smell and weird things happening, I'm saying its a troll. I walked towards Alaric's office and knocked on the door. I slipped inside and he looked up at me. "How can you just sit there with this smell all over school?" I asked and he looked at me weirdly, "There is obviously a monster roaming the school grounds." I tell him and he eyed me still before chuckling. "Go back to class Kai. Malavore is dead. There's no monsters, beside you're just a kid now." I threw my hands in the air before storming out of the office passing Hope who mos likely heard everything but I don't care anymore. I'm officially going Rogue.