J

I sat on the steps as Alaric help a school meeting

I sat on the steps as Alaric help a school meeting. "Yesterday, I came into possession of another Malivore artifact.
It was my hope to find a method of containment before it signaled another monster, but given the emergency meeting I've just called, I'm sure you can guess how well that went. But rest assured we are taking every precaution. Sheriff Donovan has been kind enough to open the doors of the Lockwood Mansion to us, so Mr. Williams and Ms.
Tig are now in the process of evacuating our students from the lower grades."

"Why don't we just evacuate the damn artifact?" Kaleb asked, "We are much more well-equipped than the world at large to handle the arrival of a monster. Once we know what we're dealing with and the problem is contained, then we can reassess what to do with the artifact. If any of you would like to evacuate, please talk to Dorian or Emma. However, exam week will continue as scheduled, wherever you are. I know. I'm sorry. I can't exactly call the state accreditation board and tell them that we're cancelling the exams because of monsters. We'll get through this, I promise. Try and get some rest, okay? Good night.
——

I walked down the steps before taking my seat next to Landon who smiled at me

I walked down the steps before taking my seat next to Landon who smiled at me. "Glad your back Landon." I said and he chuckled, "me to Kai." Alaric got out attention and we turned to him.

"Our latest monster is a Night Hag, a malevolent spirit trapped on the astral plane that can only interact with us through dreams. In this case, nightmares." MG then called out, "So, like Freddy Krueger?" Alaric then nodded, "Well, in the sense that what happens to you in your dreams seems to also happen to you in real life, yes. But the good news is we're safe, so long as we stay awake. I've lined up more evacuation shuttles. They should be running all afternoon, so please, for those who don't want to stay and fight, take advantage of them. All right, that's all." I groaned, "Wonderful. Well I have to go the kitchen is calling my name. I'll see you in 2nd!" I told Landon before walking away from him.
-
I sat in the kitchen as I feasted on a breakfast burrito. "You know breakfast is in an hour right?" Kaleb jokes coming in to get a bloodbag. "I'll be across campus to catch my Latin exam." I told him as my phone alarm went off. "Crap. Good luck today!" I said before walking out, "You too!" Kaleb called back
-
I think I aced my first four exams before I had a pit stop to my room. "Brought you something." Hope said walking in with a bottle. "Thank you! How'd you know I'd be here?" I laughed. "Kai, we're practically sisters. Plus you always nap during your free periods." Hope told me and I shrugged chugging the herbs and elixer in the bottle before making a grossed out face. "Delicious" I mumbled.

"Alright I know that look, whats going on?" I asked Hope who groaned. "Raphael got in my head." she said and I raised my eyebrow. "He's making me think about telling Landon." she said and I nodded. "protect him Hope." I said and she nodded.
--
We came up with a plan to save everyone, but that means people need to fall asleep. Landon, Kaleb, MG, and Raph all fell asleep in the gym, as Hope and I walked around them. "Are you sure this is going to work?" I heard Hope ask me. "Lets hope." I mumbled, walking around them as Hope kneeled down next to Landon.

I sighed and smiled softly before turning to the table and took an energy exlier like a shot. Hope stood up and turned to me, as she took my hand and pulled me out of the gym. In the hall way behind the painting of New Orleans, was a Mikealson safe. The monster ripped it out of the wall as we appeared. "Did I tell Landon the wrong hiding place for the urn?" Hope asked as I shrugged, "Oops." I said as we smirked.

We ran foreward as the fight began.
--
First I was thrown into the doors of the gym, and Hope followed along witht he demon. "Pretty much like that." Raph said before I called out, "Stay back, guys, we got this." I said as I jumped at it. "Now!" I yelled as Hope said a spell so we were both on the ground and Alaric rounded the corner. "KAI. Eyes!" He said adn threw an arrow. I caught it, broke it in half, and pierced his eyes with it.

I hit the ground as it evaporated into dust. "Landon was right.. Sexy as hell." Kaleb said as Hope helped me up. I laughed as we hugged.
--
The six of us rounded the corner as we walked down the hallway. Finally we can all get some rest until the next monster shows up.

Hope went to change, as I took a shower. Hope still wasn't back, so I walked to Landon's room. I leaned against the door as he looked up from his guitar. "Hey." He said and I smiled walking in. "How was day one?" I joked making him chuckle, as I sat next to him. "It was.. eventful." he said making me sigh. "It's great to be partners again Lan." I said and he went to speak when MG and Kaleb walked in.

"Yo. That's one more monster down. You two are now officially part of the Super Squad." MG calle dout, "Dope.You made it." Landon and Kaleb fist bumped as MG asked, "Are you ready?" Mg asked, "What?" Kaleb and I asked but MG started to beat box making me laugh.

"Oh, here we go. Yeah. He said it. Super Squad. No one realer." Kaleb started as I chimed in, "Never dreamed I'd be the one to be a dream killer. It's like Salvatore's School meets "Thriller."" Kaleb then took over, "It tried to creep up on me, but it was sleeping on me. Couldn't touch it, couldn't put my hand on. And MG is the homie I can land on."

I then took over, "His girl Hope, I'm-a always take a chance on. She killed a demon, and I just killed the damn song." I finished as Kaleb and I slapped hands. "What? - No, that's crazy. - Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yo, that's nuts." MG called out making me laugh. "Hey, man, you can play. That was clean. That was clean. Okay, so when did you start playing the guitar?" MG asked as Landon then got up. "One second." Landon said and I spotted the brunet hair he ran after. "What?" The boys asked.

"He ran after the girl boys." I said and stood up. "Goodnight." I called out and went to walk out. "Kai." Kaleb said and I turned to them. "That was dope." he said and MG laughed, "Definitly!" making me chuckle, as I walked out.
--
I sat in my room as I made myself comfortable. I turned my light off entering my peace spell. Only Hope can wake me, or the twins if they siphen it. Soft music only I can hear plays, as I close my eyes and instantly fall asleep.