M.

I threw my bag on my back and looked up to see Hope ready

I threw my bag on my back and looked up to see Hope ready. "Tell me again why we cant spend Spring break in NOLA?" I asked her and she sighed, "Freya and Keelin are at Keelins parents house." She said and I nodded. "Well lets go" I told her and when she didn't budge I jogged over taking her hand making us laugh.

While everyone argued I laid back and slept through the whole thing until we stopped in town. I followed the girls yawning and sat next to Lizzie.

"Fun fact: this town has the biggest ball of yarn in the country. And nobody's seen anything strange." Josie called out and Lizzie rolled her eyes, "This isn't exactly a hotspot of activity. Our hopes of finding anything are going up in smoke." Hope turned to me as I gave Lizzie a weird look, "Wait, are you passive-aggressively referring to that fire in our dorm room three years ago?" Hope asked.

"You mean the one that you set on purpose to sabotage our spring break trip with our dad? No, Hope. Why would I talk about that?" I scoffed and laughed, "Dude, you've lost it." I said but Lizzie stood up, "The only thing that we lost was a week of quality family time. Dad had to cancel the trip to deal with the damage. So mission accomplished."

"You guys are just talking about ancient history." Josie tried to reason. "Ow! Something stung me." I fake gagged as they all called out, "Ew. Gross.".

"This is plague-y, right? It seems plague-y." I asked before we all heard something and looked up to see some sort of bees. "It's plague-y." Josie told us, before we ran into a store.
-
"We need to find your dad. This way." I said and Hope was next to me following, "Does this way take us past the fire station?" Lizzie asked and I rolled my eyes. "Oh, my God. We barely just survived a biblical plague." I mumbled, "For the last time, I didn't start that fire, and I've never ruined a spring break." Hope called out, "Yeah, Lizzie, now's not the time." Josie told her.

"Fifth grade. You callously gave me the flu while we were building our float for witch week. With global warming, I may never see the Florida Keys." Lizzie said and I groaned, "That's on you. Didn't you build it with Alyssa Chang, who had pneumonia over spring break?" I asked and Hope agreed, "It wasn't me, and neither was that fire.

"Um, hey..." Josie said it and I looked at her, " Why did I see you giving us a death glare through the window?" she asked Hope as Josie said, "There's a boil on my boil." I fake ggged and said, "Oh, God!- Ew!" Josie just says, "I think I'm gonna be sick again."

"Pick up the pace, Mikaelsons" Lizzie said and I looked at Hope as Lizzie walked past us, " My sister needs......medical attention?" I turned jogging over freezing. "What the hell." I mumbled.
--

"Please form an orderly single file line and proceed to the triage tent for processing. Deposit your cellular devices with a representative. Keep moving. Stick together. Uh-huh. Please form an orderly single file line and proceed to the triage tent for processing." A woman called over a P.A