S

I rushed over to Landon and smiled as I cupped his cheek. "I told you i'd find you." I said and he huged me making me laugh.  "KAI." Hope called out and I pulled back and ran over, "INCENDIA" I yelled.

Except everything we did or tried wasn't working, "He won't die. You know sci-fi stuff. Help me. How do I kill him?" I yelled out as Hope and I yelled out incandations. "Uh, Headless Horseman is more fantasy." Hope then yelled back, "Get to the helpful part. Ignari!"

"In the Tim Burton movie, they defeated him by giving him a bride. That wouldn't be my first choice." Landon told us as we both said, "Me, neither." Hope yelled another spell, "In-in the O.G. cartoon, he had a pumpkin head. That... he might keep it with his horse? Correction! He's got it under his cape. Kill the head, the body dies. That's science faction." Landon yelled at us, "Great. One head coming up." I said and he used the bone whip. Hope caught it and I pushed him back. His head rolled down the stairs and Landon grabbed it. "Oh, God, why is it moist?"

"Uh, give me, give me." I said and grabbed a pole as he threw it up, and I stabbed it with it.

"Suck on that, Tim Burton." I breathed as Hope rushed down to kiss Landon. "So I had this entire speech that I practiced - with your prismatic hologram. But I know that the only thing you want from me is the truth. And the truth is...I love you. I'm really sorry about all the secrets that I've kept, but I'm... I'm mostly sorry about keeping that one. 'Cause I love you, Landon Kirby." Hope said and I propped my hea don my fists pouting in an aww.

"I mean, it wasn't a huge secret, because I love you, too, Hope Mikaelson. And I forgive you for anything that needs it. And I know it looked like I was losing when you got here, but that's just how Phoenix combat looks, so..." Landon said back and I awwwed as I squealed.

"Nothing like young love, is there?" We heard and turned to see Clark. "Shame it has to be so short-lived. You'll find, baby brother, one of our family's worst traits is... ...well, we're terribly clumsy." He said and I went to stop him from throwing the oobject in, but he pushed me against the wall making me groan. "No!" Hope yelled, "Aren't you gonna clap or something? That was a total power move." Landon grabbed the bone whip and whipped it at Clark snapping his neck with it, "Damn. Phoenix combat's no joke." Hope said and rushe dover helping me up.

"Okay. We got to think. We got to figure something out to keep him from rising." Landon said starting to pace. "Lan, What do you mean, "him"?" I asked, "Ooh, we have a lot to catch up on." He told us, and Hope and I shared a look.
--
" Wow. That's a lot to take in. - So Malivore's your dad?" Hope said, "Weird, huh?" Landon asked and I spoke up next, "And he can't be killed, which is why Triad turned him to goo?" Landon nodded, "You're a quick study. But nothing's ever immortal. I mean, not really. Nature won't allow it. There's always a loophole. Any brilliant ideas? Because I think we're running out of time."

Hope looked at me and I knew that look, "Just one. But you're gonna hate it. Kiss me." She said, and they kissed, "I didn't hate that at all." Landon told her, "Not that. This." She said and snapped his neck.

"I need to call Dr. Saltzman." She said and I fished my phone from my boot and handed it to her. She nodded and took it walking away from me.

--
She came back over and hugged me with tears in her eyes. "Hope whats going on?" I asked her, "Malivore's gonna rise unless I stop him." She told me and I eyed her, "Stop him how?" Hope sighed and said, "Malivore was created by the blood of a werewolf, a witch and a vampire. It used to be that only they could destroy what they created, but nature found a loophole. By making me. The Tribrid. I'm the loophole." She told me and I shook my head.

"Hope, you listen to me. Now, this is a theory, okay, and you don't even know if this is gonna work, so wht about we just sit tight, and wait for Alaric to get there." I offered scared for my best friend, "There's no time. I've always thought that I was a cosmic mistake, someone who should never have been born. But after all this time, I mean, my purpose is finally clear. Think about it. I'm the answer to all of this. I can remember things about Malivore that no one else can. That Triad weapon didn't affect me. My blood healed Josie." I shook my head my tears coming to my eyes.

"I am not okay with this." I said, "I know. But you will be, because once I toss myself into that pit, no one at school will remember me. Including you." Tears fell down our cheeks, "Hope. You listen to me please, "I begged but she cut me off, "I've spent years torturing myself, asking myself why my father sacrificed himself for me, to get to this point where, I mean, I totally understand it."

"And I don't want you to have to go through that pain, KaiKai. You've been through enough. And I don't want anyone at school to miss me, because they're my friends. Maybe I would have seen that sooner if I hadn't been beating myself up all this time. This is where you tell me that even though you wish you could change my mind, you know I'm doing the right thing. This is the part where you tell me you're proud of me for growing." Hope said making me chuckle.

"I've always been proud of you Hope. You get up and face the day I'm proud, You smile and laugh I'm proud. You took me in and I'm so freaking proud of you Hope Andrea Mikealson, years worth of proud." I whispered. "We're family, Always and Forever." I said and she chuckled. Hope reached around and unclipped her Mikealson necklace, before wrapping it around my neck.

"You'll always be my sister Kaizer, and now its official." she said chuckling as she clipped it. "Never stop fighting, you told me that remember?" she asked and I nodded, "Now I'm telling you Kai. Never. Stop. Fighting." she stated looking me in my eyes making me nod into her shoulder as she hugged me tightly before whispering in Latin.

"I love you." I told her, and then suddenly my eyes got droopy. "I love you too sissy," she whispered before placing me next to Landon, and I fell asleep.
---

I groaned as Landon shook me awake, "Landon?" I asked and gasped as I hugged him. "You did it Kai. You saved my life." Landon said making me smile as he squeezed me. We pulled back as he asked "Now what happened?" I sighed as I got up and looked down into the Malavore pit. "We beat Malavore." I answered and Landon joined me.

"It's gone." he said and the place where Malivore was is now a concrete hole. I reached my hand up to play with the necklace around my neck. "Did you always have that?" he asked, "I think so." I answered clutching it tightly.