Q.

I sat on Alaric's desk as Hope stood, and Emma sat in a chair

I sat on Alaric's desk as Hope stood, and Emma sat in a chair. Alaric then played the voicemail, "Hey, Ric. Sorry to take off like that, but I just needed a little time. So I'm going camping for a while. Hopefully, I can catch up on classwork later. Tell Raf and Jed hi for me."

"Jed? Why would he say hi to Jed?" Hope asked, "He wouldn't." I told her. "We should go after him." Hope told them, as I said, "Something doesn't make sense." I said, "Girls..." Alaric said, "Triad already tried to come for him once. It's not safe for him out there." Hope told us, "We kept a massive secret from him, and I think he just needs some time to process that. I think we should respect his privacy and just wait." Alaric told Hope and she walked off. "Seriously?" I asked and turned to sigh. "Wait," Alaric said and I turned to see he held up my shiny necklace. "Thank you," I said and took it. I walked back into my room and saw the bright red pin on my wall.

I rushed over to my things and grabbed my spellbooks. I sat on the floor as I spewed them around me. I telekinetically grabbed a map and laid it out sighing. I am going to find Landon.

Hope rushed in and I was partially listening until she said something about the twins and the merge. "Wait, did you say the Gemini merge?" I asked and she turned to me. "What do you know Kai?" he asked and I and I sighed. I held a hand out and mumbled a spell before Hope caught it. "My mom gave it to me when I could read. She said she was disappointed when I wasn't a twin because she wanted to keep and raise one twin and sacrifice the other." I told her and stood up.

"My dad is Malakai Parker Hope, he killed his siblings including the twin's bio mom so he can take over the Gemini coven. The Gemini's are supposed to be dead, but it doesn't matter at 22 all twins are supposed to merge killing the other." I informed her and she held the book to her. "Alaric doesn't know that I know, and if he did, he'd make me swear not to tell the twins because he and Caroline are trying to find a way to stop it. That's why Caroline hasn't been here."

"We can find a way.." Hope offered, "You can't that's the thing. There is no stopping it, all Gemini twins have to merge, It's a curse."

---

I slit my palm and hissed in pain. I made a fist as my blood hit the map I chanted in Latin, as the candles around the room flared.

-
I appeared in a room next to a black pit, as I saw Landon. He saw me and I put a finger to my lips. "Where are you?" I asked him. It was silent until he turned to Agent Clark, "So what does Triad want from me?" Landon asked and I smirked, "I'll come find you, Lan, I swear."
-

I gasped as Hope rushed into the room. "I know where Landon is." We both said at the same time.

We made a plan before she said, "I'm gonna draft the twins, MG, Kaleb. We're going before Dr. Saltzman comes back." I nodded and said, "I'll get Lizzie, you get Jo." we parted as we ran separate ways to get our plan into action.