K.

"Are you sure it glowed again?" I asked Alaric and he sighed. "I sleep with the damn thing under my pillow.. It's hard to miss."

"What do you think it's gonna be this time? Hmm?" Hope asked and I looked up from my book in my lap, "Cyclops? Slender Man? Santa?" I listed as we chuckled. "Well, given our luck, I think it's safe - to rule out Ol' Saint Nick." Alaric told us and I made a face, "- I don't know. I mean, Santa Claus is kind of terrifying when you think about it. Breaks into your home. He sees you when you're sleeping. Not to mention, judge-y."

"Girls, I need you to focus." Alaric said and I sighed, "Look, we're trying. I just wish that Satan's nightlight - would give us some rest." Hope told him and I agreed. "Yeah. And I wish that knife was never in our school to begin with, but it's not like we can change that now. All we can do is make sure we're not blindsided by another monster waltzing through our doors." Alaric sassed

Turning I saw the twins with their bags and still dressed like their in Europe. "Too late." I mumbled and Hope chuckled, "Oh, God. Uh, girls. What are you doing here? You're not supposed to get in until tonight." Alaric asked my cousins.

"Mom was able to get us direct into Dulles. Then faxed, texted and e-mailed you - our revised itinerary." Lizzie told him, "I am so sorry. It's-it's chaos around here." Alaric told his daughter. "It's okay, Dad. We know that you're overwhelmed. But Europe was amazing. And seeing Mom was really good." Josie covered up Lizzies annoyance.

"Jo's covered the bright side. Far less sunny was waiting for you in the chilly dark of morning at the terminal and you not showing up." Lizzie snapped, "In his defense, um, we've been in crisis mode around here." I pointed out, "Oh, we've heard all about it. Hope got bamboozled by one of the monsters and now only two keys separate the entire supernatural community from being consumed by a hell portal. I'm guessing that weird little vase is one of them?" Lizzie snapped.

"It's an urn, actually." Hope said, and Lizzie cut her off, "I don't care what it is. I care that instead of being welcomed at the airport, we were forced to take a three-hour shuttle ride that smelled like an open sewer. And feet. Thanks a lot, Hope. Way to ruin life for the rest of us." She stormed off and Hope looked at me, but I just shrugged.

——
-~First Wish~
I wish Hope never went to this school.
——

I ran down the street laughing as the cop chased me

I ran down the street laughing as the cop chased me. "Gotta be quicker than that Greg!" I yelled jumping up and over a parked car. I threw my skateboard down and kicked off the ground. Greg stopped running and I looked back laughing but turned and hit a cop car. I flipped over the hood and groaned as I hit the ground.

A cop jerked me up and I smiled at Matt Donovan. "Hi." I said and he sighed. He cuffed me, put me in the cruiser and told the other cops he was taking care of me.

He got in and closed the door before turning back to me. "This is the third time this week Kaizer." He told me and I sighed. "I'm sorry" I tried to charm my way out of it. I just groaned and turned to the front, as he started to drive me back to the school.

We parked and he lead me towards Alaric's office. I heard Lizzie and Josie talking.

"What happened to Kai? She looks like an everyday criminal" Lizzie said and I rolled my eyes. "She's been acting out especially since she was 13 Lizzie you know this, Dads ready to send her somewhere else" Josie told her.

Matt pulled me inside Alaric's office and he sighed looking at me. "Thanks Matt I can take it from here." He told him, as Matt Uncuffed me. Matt left and I sat in the chair infront of his desk putting my feet on his desk. "So what's the verdict this time Ric? 100 hours of community service?" I asked smirking.

"This is the last straw Kai. One more slip up and you're leaving for good." Alaric snapped and I chuckled. "I don't even want to be here so go ahead!" I snapped and got up slamming his door.

On the way I passed a brunette and I smirked. "I'm Kaizer..Parker." I said holding my hand out. "Hope Mikealson" she said intrigued.

We instantly became best friends, and for some reason I wanted to stay.

——
Second Wish
I wish the Salvatore School NEVER existed.
——

I held my phone up to my face as Josie smiled brightly

I held my phone up to my face as Josie smiled brightly. "I can't wait for summer Kai! I can't wait to come see you" Josie gushed. "I can't wait either! Colby and I are excited for you guys to come over!" I said.

Lizzie was then handed the phone, as Josie rolled her eyes. "Kai! Holy you look hot." She said making me laugh as I pushed my glasses on my head. "Thanks Liz. You doing okay? Do I need to catch a flight?" I asked but she smiled. "I'm alright Kai. I promise." She said and I smiled. "You know you can call me whenever alright? I love you guys! I gotta go." I said as they both yelled bye! Hanging up I sighed and shrugged before putting my glasses back on. The California sun is amazing.

——
Third Wish
I Wish Hope Mikealson was NEVER born
——

I laughed loudly as I held my hands up quickly saying "Motus

I laughed loudly as I held my hands up quickly saying "Motus." and the guys all flew back. "Come on Kai!" Pedro said and I scrambled off the floor and ran after him.

We got back to the school and I smiled laughing with Jed. Suddenly, an arrow went through my heart. "Kaizer!" Lizzie yelled as I fell limp. Jed caught me as Lizzie took my hand. "Win." Is all I said before dying.

——
Final Wish
I wish you never met the monster that sent you to Malivore.
——

Hope and I laughed as we reached our room. "I'm gonna get a snack." I said and she nodded. I walked to the kitchen and came back eating a sandwich as Lizzie bar rolled into me hugging me tightly. "Liz? What's wrong are you okay?" I asked smiling. "I love you" is all she said and I chuckled hugging her back tight. "I love you too Lizzie"