N.

I walked back to our room when I groaned and placed my hand on the wall catching my balence. I groaned again hissing in pain, before screaming. "KAIZER!" Hope yelled running towards me. "Kaizer whats wrongs?" She asked cupping my face as Alaric ran over. "It.. feels.. like FIRE.." I said yelling. "Kai. Look at me." Hope tried but I stared screaming. "It has to be the linking spell she did with Landon." Hope told Alaric, before I passed out completely.
--
I knew I was alive. I also knew something was wrong.

"Kai?" I heard and I heard Latin, as I was shaken. I groaned rubbing my head leaning up. "What the hell happened?" I mumbled looking at Hope. "How are you feeling?" she asked as Alaric sat in front of me. I then started coughing and Hope rushed a trash can over as I got sick into it. "It.. It feels.. Fire." I said mumbling as I kept getting sick. Alaric rubbed my back as Hope then walked over. I finally stopped and looked at her.

"I think I know whats wrong." She said and Alaric sighed, "I'll uh.." he said leaving us alone. "Landon died last night, Kaikai." Hope said whispering, "What?" I asked speechless. "MG accidently killed him, and.. he bursted into flames." Hope told me and I looked at her shocked. "Luckily I came back though." Landon said and my head snapped to the door as tears fell from my face.

He walked over and engulfed me into a hug. "What how.." I asked Hope, as we pulled back from our hug. "I'm a Phoenix." Landon said smirking.
---
I knocked on the door and put my hands behind my back. Kaleb answered and smiled softly. "MG." He said and let me in. We were the only three there, as MG looked at me. I walked over and sat next to him, "Hope, and Landon, told me everything." I mumbled and MG looked upset.

I took his hand and said, "Your parents are wrong for doing what they did to you MG, and.. I don't blame you for anything, not even killing Landon." I told him and he looked up at me. I started chuckling, "You know I had the same experiance in New Orleans, but killed someone unknowing they had Vampire Blood in their system, I was a mess for days until Hayley sat me down." I said and squeezed his hand.

"She told me that we all have our trouble controling our abilities, and its the support, and the family you have around you that gets you through the rough parts. I guess what I'm saying is that, I don't have a family and I know how crappy that is." I told him before smiling softly, "I attended this school for years being so alone that I was mad, I was mad at the world, and Alaric, and anyone I could be mad at, until I met Hope, and she became my family. I guess what i'm saying is that if you'll have me, I'll be your little big sister, I'll be your family MG."

MG smiled, "That'd be dope." he said making me laugh as we hugged, Kaleb joined our hug making me laugh harder.