O.

The legendary Miss Mystic Falls pageant, in our own Salvatore School

The legendary Miss Mystic Falls pageant, in our own Salvatore School. Lizzie has basically studied every year and candidate that has won. Course we all have to be on our best behavior. No powers in front of the muggles.
-
I sat on the deck of the lake, against a pole, as I watched the sunrise. I looked down at my grimoire. "It's beautiful isn't it." I heard and jumped slamming the spellbook closed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you!"I turned to see a boy.

He has black hair, striking blue eyes, and a beautiful smile. "It's okay, do I know you?" I asked as he walked over chuckling. He sat next to me and said, "I'm Oliver Stone."

"Kaizer," I said holding a hand out. He shook it and next thing I knew I was up and pinned against a tree. "What the hell?" I asked annoyed. "The Gemini coven always knew the twins existed. Except we caught wind of another.. Parker." He spats out my last name. "You're an abomination just like your dad and shouldn't exist."

I tried to siphon magic but he snatched my necklace and threw it in the lake. The fear showed in my eyes as his grip tightened. "Help," I whispered making him laugh. "No one is going to help you abomination." He snapped. I closed my eyes to accept it when the next thing I knew I hit the ground with a thud, "Don't look." Was called out.

"Don't panic." Is whispered to me and I opened my eyes silently gasping. "Roman." I breathed and jumped up hugging him. "Hey K." He said and squeezed me. Pulling back I turned to see the dead body. "We have to find Dr. Saltzman."

I ran into the school and towards Alaric's office. I threw the doors open making Alaric jump. "Kaizer? What's wrong?" He asked. "Something happened," I said walking over and plopped in the chair before telling him everything. "The Gemini's are all supposed to be dead." He told me. "Obviously not! He was human. He didn't want the twins. He wanted me because of my freaking bio dad. Said I was an abomination and he was sent to take me out. He THREW my MAGIC NECKLACE in the lake!" I called out before pacing.

"Kai calm down," Alaric said but I slept going. "I can't calm down Alaric! My dad gave me life and will be my own undoing and that's even before I magically turn out like him. I can't do it!" I said and the light on Alaric's desk popped. "Kai breathe." He said but tears came to my eyes. "I'm NOT him why do people keep thinking that!" I snapped throwing my hands to my sides and a window broke.

Alaric rushes over and hugs to me tightly. "Calm down, alright? They won't get you. Now, did the guy say a name?" He asked pulling back. "Oliver Stone?" I asked and he nodded letting me go.

He turned and went to his desk. He was looking for something before going to his shelf and pulled out a photo album. He opened it and walked over to me showing me the picture. "That's.." I trailed off. "Your crazy grandfather and your aunt's friend." He told me and I placed my hand on the picture. "That's him, but I thought all the Gemini's died awhile ago?" I asked him. "They did. Oliver isn't a Gemini. No wonder he fell off our radar."

"Yeah off your radar, into the school undetected, and cornered me at the dock. Did I also mention the last thing my father gave to me is at the BOTTOM OF THE LAKE!" I said yelling as I paced. "Calm down Kai. I'll have it by the end of the day okay? You're just gonna have to go today without any extra magic." Alaric said and I sighed. "What if someone tries to take me out again?" I asked, "Roman will look after you when you're not with Hope okay?" He asked and I ran a hand through my hair.

"Fine, but I want my necklace to sparkle." I joked making him chuckle. "I'll see what I can do, now go." He told me and I grumbled as I left the room. Roman stood outside and wrapped an arm around me. "I'm sorry." He said and I shrugged. "It was bound to catch up to me," I mumbled as we walked down the hall.

"So uh, hows Hope doing?" He asked. I laughed, "No. I'm not answering that." I said as we walked. "Fine but, if I'm supposed to keep an eye on you, no dodging the pageant this year. I'm putting you in." I stopped and turned to him, "What!?"

-

"One person, one actual real-life human being, tries to kill you and you get forced into this stupid sexist pageant," I said and threw my books on my bed turning to Hope and Landon who sat on Hopes bed. "Wait, who tried to kill you?" Landon asked, "Yeah and where's your necklace?" Hope added.

"Someone cornered me this morning at the dock, tried to kill me because of who I am, and threw my necklace in the lake. Alaric said He is going to get it for me, but I'm under supervision now since I'm technically powerless. What a load." I said throwing my hands up.

"Powerless?" Landon asked, "I'm a syphoner like the twins I don't have my own magic like Hope does." I said sighing, and Hope motioned me over. I laid in between them and Hope smiled at me. "I'll support you." She said and Landon then called out, "Me too." Making me chuckle. "Thanks, guys, I feel like your kid," I mumbled making them blush. "Wake me up when this pageant ends" I mumbled whining. "Why do you hate pageants so much anyways?" Landon asked and we both turned to me. "I'm suddenly regretting my question." He spoke nervously.

I groaned and got up walking over to my bed. I kneeled down and pulled a box out from under. I said a spell and a box appeared. "Kai?" Hope asked but I ignored her. I grabbed a picture and turned back to them waking over. "My mom was Miss Mystic the year after Caroline, the twins' mom, won. She'd all me all these stories about how she loved competing, and nothing got in her way of winning except when..." I trailed off sighing. "When what?" Landon asked and Hope looked concerned.

"I was born. She was forced into hiding and I was a human ashtray until Caroline found me." I told them and took the photo from Hope. "She always said it was my fault, and I hated pageants since," I said shrugging. "Well you have us, and we will always be by your side." Landon said and I smiled, "Always and Forever." Hope spoke making me tear up. "Always and Forever" I echoed.