B

"No legacy is so rich as honesty." When Shakespeare wrote that, he obviously didn't know what I know about teenage boys. I mean, I know there are guys with integrity, who lead with truth... I've just never met any of them. It should be said that Shakespeare wasn't completely clueless...
-
I turned as the door opened and watched as Hope quietly shuts the door and kneels down on the floor so she can pull a large book out from under her bed. The book is old-looking, with a red leather binding and gold embossing that reads "SHAKESPEARE'S GREAT WORKS," revealing that it is one of the books her uncle Kol and aunt Davina got her for her ninth birthday.

He had plenty of advice about how to handle betrayal. My personal favorite? "Think therefore on revenge and cease to weep." Hope opens the book to reveal that it isn't Shakespeare's works at all, but is instead a grimoire full of spells, hiding in plain sight. She flips through the pages until she finds the spell that she's looking for and rips the page out of the book. The page is titled MORTEM (Latin: "death") and has a sketch of a skull on it along with the incantation. "Hope." I spoke and she turned to me. "You're really going to do this?" I asked but she ignored me.
——

I sat at my desk as I did my hair

I sat at my desk as I did my hair. "Can't believe you're staying here." Hope garbled making me smirk. "I know. You can't be apart from me for more than three hours." I said making her scoff. "Alright how's this look?" I asked and turned to her. "Looks good! Stand up?" She asked and I nodded standing up.

My uniform top came a half an inch above the hem of my shorts, right below my belly button, and my shorts went to a couple inches above my knees.

Hope inspected my outfit and then my hair. "Here let me straighten it for you. Sit." She told me and I sat down as she worked her magic on my hair. (it's a blue bandana ;))

"Thanks Hope!" I said and she just smiled as I started my game day makeup

"Thanks Hope!" I said and she just smiled as I started my game day makeup. I'm Qb2 in our game of flag football. It's a charity match against the Timberwolves. We have to lose, because we can't use our powers, every year. It's tiring but there's nothing we can do about it Alaric is at every game.

Hope left our room and I sighed as I turned back to my makeup mirror to put on the Black stripes on my cheeks. I finished and stared at myself for a second as a knock came at the door.