Chapter 11

I cleaned Kian's teary cheeks for the fifth time encouraging him to pour it all out. After the news, he ran up to his room in tears and I followed him. He hasn't spoken a word since but I made sure to soothe him the best way I can.

   I was uncomfortable staying this close to him, nevertheless, I managed. I looked at his teary red eyes. I was kneeling in front of him while he's on the bed, that way I could view his bent face clearly.

     If he was like this today, I wouldn't want to imagine how he'd look tommorow. If this continues I might need to spend the night with him, even if I still don't know when they are going to leave.

   "Madd." Kian sniffed and I hummed a response still mid way out of my thought. "I don't want you to go. I don't want mom to leave you, dad doesn't like you." Its mutual but worse on my part though.

   "C'mon. You should forget about me, I won't let him get to me. You trust me right?" He nodded and I continued. "Good, everything will be fine. Just make sure you call me when you need me, Avenue is not far from here K."

    "I would, what if dad's wife is really mean to you?" He asked sniffing.

   "It doesn't matter, I can always know what to do. You just be good okay?"  He nodded stiffly still shaken by the news. I sighed cleaning his tear stained cheek as he laid down before leaving to my room. He was calm and my knees were hurting.

    I laid on the bed in thought. My life became crazy recently. Starting from vakak experience to mom getting divorced. I closed my eyes to rest, I spent an hour calming Kian down, bet he'll create another scene tommorow. Bella is still in the guest room I suppose, the room was dark and quiet.

    "Hi." A low whisper jolted me sane and present as my eyes opened. I stared at this figure in the dark, I couldn't make out who it was. The person sat on the bed and I switched on the light quickly.

   "Claire?" I asked thoroughly confused. Who would have guessed this mean girl could act like a dead character.

   "Yeah?" Yeah? That's what she could say?

    "What are you doing here?" I asked placing my hand above my mouth to suppress my yawn, I had slept off. Sitting up, I moved away from her to create a larger space. She kept staring at me. "Why are you here?" I questioned again through gritted teeth.

    "Thought you needed some talk before you face your step mom." She said earning a high pitched laugh from me, my life keeps getting crazier. Her soft calm eyes turned to confusion and then irritation.

   "Let me get things straight. You, came to give me a pep talk? Of all dead and living people, its you?" I asked still amused. I checked the time on my mobile, it was minutes after 2. I still don't know why she's awake at odd times, last time I met her in the basement.

   "Listen Madd, we have mutual feelings here, but you aren't helping." She calmly stated rubbing her forehead.

   "I'm not what now? I don't even need any advice or whatever you are here for, especially not from you." I cleared the air making sure she sees the uneasiness of this situation with me.

   "I know your step mom." She began ignoring my request. I hissed laying back to sleep but nothing was working, not with her staring at me like that. I sat up giving up.

   "Fine! How do you know her?" I gave in asking the only less annoying and boring question I had for her, I don't really care about this woman.

   "That's not what is important now." She breathed, paused then continued, what a dramatic pause. "She's very manipulative. You may think you hate your dad, but wait till you meet him with her." Claire sighed tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

   "So?"

    "You need to be careful. Madd I still don't like you, but I don't like Mae either." Mae, that's her name? "Mae is the woman your dad is getting married to. She's not a good person Madd, she is so..."

   "Why are you telling me this?" I interrupted exhausted with the description, describer and described.

     "So you'd consider wanting to stay with Blair." That's what its all about, she wants me to change my mind. Like mom never considered anything before signing the stupid divorce papers.

   "Get out." I commanded glaring at her. She looked shocked at first then embarrassed. Huffing, she left banging the door loudly without manners.

    Mom had to stoop this low as to sending Claire to talk to me? She signed the papers giving full custody to dad, and now she wants to ruin the legal arrangement she agreed to, because she's scared?

   If she didn't sign the stupid papers I wouldn't need to listen to Claire rant on and on about a simple thing as, don't stay. I couldn't sleep again, I was still sitting on the bed. Wind rushed in my open window and I stood to close it when Liv appeared.

   "Hey." I greeted closing the window as she sat on my chair still looking like her self. Sitting back on the bed, I crossed my leg in thought.

   "I'm sorry about today. That girl wouldn't just leave me." I glared at her hissing.

   "Or you both wouldn't just leave each other." I stated through clenched teeth placing my head in my palms.

   "Why are you all mad?" She asked looking at me with raised brow.

   "I'd tell you why I'm mad. I'm mad because I'm with a dead character from a story, I'm mad because I don't know what my story is becoming. I'm mad because a character of my story escaped and is with me, as a spirit, I'm mad because I'm confused. And most importantly you know why I'm mad? I'm mad because you can help me in a little way, but you sit down there after flirting with a fellow girl asking why I'm damn mad!!! That's why I'm mad!" I poured my anger on her. I was mad for many other things but the little she knows, the better.

    She looked at me shocked not expecting my outburst. I'm a collected girl but when something asks you why you are mad, you loose everything, holding the necessary in.

   'I didn't mean to flirt with the girl, and you made me dead, you killed me." She murmured lowly.

   "Really? What a shocker." I sarcastically retorted running my hands through my hair, something I did when extremely frustrated. Liv sighed looking keenly at me.

   "I know you are tensed, but its all your fault. You are the one killing innocent lives in the name of loving the vibes." She muttered and if not for the dead silence I wouldn't have heard it. I looked up at her slowly in rage and shock.

   "Excuse me for creating your sorry ass! I wrote stories I loved, how was I to know it was affecting actual people. And just so we are clear, I'm still in charge of your ungrateful self and I won't stop killing anything I want to." I smirked controlling my rage. I know I indirectly killed them, but I made them too. I can't believe she pulled this card on me.

      Everything is messed up

   I stood up opening the window. "Fly out." I pointed to the window sitting back on my bed with crossed legs.

   "You are kidding right?" She asked surprise lacing her tone. I looked at her and pointed at the open window. "I don't need the window."

   "I know. But you would make a grand exit as you did with the entrance. Now out." I spoke smiling. I was still mad but I never let it control me, I had a lot to think about.

   "You don't feel bad for doing this to me, you did not know what you were doing. But what of those you are yet to use?" I laughed

   "I don't fell bad for you honey, I feel disgusted by you. And I would kill any victim I create, but this time, it will be slower and more pathetic." I smiled cheekily, my rage totally in check.

   "You sadist." She shrieked and I glared at her, then nodded at the window. She disappeared immediately while I stood closing the window.

    I laid on my bed in thoughts, wrote more chapters, laid in bed, and then, day break.

Maddie😘😘
She's getting toughed up
Read
Comment
Vote...
See ya!