Chapter 9

"Liv!!!" I yelled confused. How could she come to my room looking like that, what would Bella think now.

   "Maddie its not..." She tried talking but I interrupted again. Why would she be looking all disgusting and dead in front of Bella.

   "Why would you..."

   "She can't see me." She interrupted again and I furrowed my brows confused. "You obviously look psyched talking to an empty air." She snickered with a smirk. I looked at Bella who stared at me confused.

   "Who is Liv?" Bella asked as I sat on the bed. Liv laughed and I glared at her, Bella turned to look at what I was glaring at, she looked at me smiling.

   "What?" I asked wondering what exactly was funny, I just made a fool of myself.

    "You are trying to piss me off again huh? I thought you were already over it." Wow, I'm going with that. Liv huffed sitting on my chair. "I'm not falling for any of your tricks Missy." She laughed and I couldn't help but grin, maybe like an idiot. She couldn't decipher my serious rage???

    "Yep. You won't." I smiled looking slyly at Liv. Even if she looked all disgusting, she was pretty before Valak did this.

   "But why did you yell Liv? For a second there you got me." She stood up stretching and going over to the chair Liv sat on. I was about calling her before she sat passing through Liv. Eeew, Liv couldn't even stand up before Bella sat. They looked really disgusting together.

    "Whatcha doin'?" I asked moving to her, she was backing me with eyes on the screen. Liv stood up as I reached the spirit and human figures.

   "Don't say anything just listen to me." Liv began like I was planning on making a fool of myself, again. "Meet me at the coffee shop down the street. I'd be there in a human body, so I'd be different. When you enter, I'll come up to you. I can come as any gender. See you in 5." She finished disappearing.

    I focused back on Bella who was saying something. I shook my head trying to understand what she was saying but my curious mind and soul were elsewhere.

   "Maddie!!!!" She shouted making me flinch a little at the hoarseness. I don't even know how many times she called me. "Are you here?" She asked and I smiled sweetly.

   "Nah. Its just her clone." I replied rolling my eye. She sighed standing up.

    "You can tell me why you've been so worked up nowadays." She suggested not returning my smile. My smile vanished at once.

   "Look, I'm fine. And...I have to go." I shrugged taking my purse to leave the room. The sun was really hot and scorching as I left the house. Summer was my worse season of the year.

     I walked briskly to the coffee shop thinking about my dad. When did the divorce papers come in, why did mom even sign to the divorce. Not like he would force her with a gun to the head to do it. I can't just imagine growing up alone with dad.

    Mom is far bearable. Dad always wants me to give up writing, he even burnt my first laptop when I started writing. That had pissed me off so bad that I went without food for three weeks, at least that's what they thought. I always snuck out at night to eat something.

    Due to the sneaking out at night to eat, I had to wake up at a particular time. And after eating, stay awake for digestion. With time, I got used to eating only when they all slept and I guessed developed insomnia. I always thought it took 6 weeks to make a habit, but was I wrong.

    The eating habit stopped but the waking up or not able to sleep is still there. That's just how much I love writing, till date I do hate dad. He's literally the worst parent ever. And I plan to show him just how much I hate him, no more surprises like it happened with Bella.

    I opened the coffee shop looking around, I wasn't a coffee person, so this is like my second time getting an inner view here. The first was when our house WiFi was really slow, I came here to complete a project with theirs. That was when school and projects really mattered.

   A boy walked over to me with a wide smile. Liv had to come as a boy? I felt like she was joking with the whole any gender stuff.

   "Hey pretty. "He smiled at me and I groaned.

   "Let's go sit already Liv." I urged walking to an empty seat while he followed after laughing.

   "You like my handsome body right?' He asked as we sat down. Now should I describe it as a he or she again?

   "Why didn't you just come with something uhm...lady like?" I asked looking at her. The body she was in was actually handsome.

   "What's the fun there?" She asked pouting. I can't remember making Liv this jovial,  yeah she was jovial that's why she was also a victim. All my victims are nice and contradicting.

   "I should have made you more matured." I breathed looking at the waiter. She smiled seductively at Liv who nodded approvingly.

   "We won't be needing anything now. I might later." Liv smiled at the waiter who nodded before leaving. "You see? She appreciates." She smiled at the direction the waiter left. I crossed my arm leaning on my chair, one thing I know about all my characters is, they know when to be serious.

   "You should know I have better things to do." I spoke authoritatively, she removed her eyes from its previous dimension looking at me.

   "Yeah yeah. Ask away." She replied now looking at me. I smirked triumphantly while she rolled her eyes.

   I was about talking when I was interrupted. Can't I have a stress free day?

   "Hey Madd." Karl greeted holding Chloe's hand. "Fancy meeting you here." How did he even reach this table without me noticing him first.

    "You are?" Chloe asked smiling beautifully at Liv when she was done ogling her with those eyes now gleaming with lust.

    "He's Levi." I answered after Liv had hit my leg under the table for assistance. Chloe glared at me but removed her eyes from me as soon as they landed on me. She brought out a hand for Liv who was smiling like a happy fool.

   "Chloe and this is Karl." He shook her hand.

   "Her boyfriend." I completed for her and Liv nodded at me before removing her hand.

   "Nice meeting you Chloe and Karl." She replied changing her voice to sound more manly.

   "Yeah. I never knew you had a friend, which school do you attend?" He asked Liv while they helped themselves to the empty seats beside us.

   "He's not my friend." I defended calmly and Karl looked at me questioning the relationship between us. While the stupid Liv or Levi was loving the flirtatious attitude Chloe was openly throwing. The girl's one of a kind for a possessive bitch.

   "Then?" Karl asked not glancing at the other duo on the table.

   "Isn't that your girl friend flirting with Liv...Levi." I corrected quickly cursing under my breath, he chuckled.

   "We are in an open relationship." He shrugged it off looking at them. I could see hurt in those friendly eyes but they vanished as he turned back to look at me. "You call him Liv?"

   "Nah. That was just a slip, he has a sister, Liv." I lied nonchalantly and he obviously bought it. I glared at Liv as she looked at me.

   "Sorry." She mouthed and I hissed. Excusing myself, I left the shop. All I want is to know the truth, not do match making. Ugghhhh.

Vote
Comment
And yeahhh...keep reading