Chapter 25

Idk guys, I'm having writer's block here.
...

Claire read through and even though I couldn't see her face, I knew she had a smile on. She turned to me then with a face that said 'it starts now', she saved the story.

Almost immediately our worlds disconnected and shortly after a second, Valak barged in with that lymphomaniac. He stared hard at me and his eyes were switching colours.

"You know, you're the first to actually dare me." He said with a sickly sweet voice. "Deal with her. I'll take care of those nosy girls."

Before I could say a word, my wrists were uncuffed and my hair dragged up from the bed. I almost fell down as a result of the mad and very infuriating demon who kept pulling my hair to drag me along.

"Let go you idiot!" I shook my head trying to get free of the grip but it was too tight and the more I struggled, the more she pulled at my hair. I could feel my hair uprooting at this point.

  The hand on my hair finally released me and before I could kick her with the little energy in me, I got tossed on the cold  floor with a stench I couldn't get over.

The demon squatted to my size and banged my head against the floor repeatedly. She kept on going while yelling profanities I couldn't even understand. At this point I was so close to unconsciousness I started feeling numb, all I could feel was the nice trickle of my blood at the back of my head.

She stopped and dumped a bucket of cold water on me, bringing my soul back to consciousness.

"You don't get to rest, bitch. I've been waiting for this moment all my life, we're gonna have lots of fun Baby." She smiled and roughly kicked my legs apart. "You resisted me once, didn't you?" I stared weakly at her, too tired to say or do anything.

A hard kick landed on my exposed pussy and I screamed. I didn't even realise I was naked down there. She laughed at my pathetic scream which was mainly from shock than pain.

"Now, this is how we do it. I'm supposed to deal with you, but I'm too nice to do just that." The demon smiled and stood up from my level. She walked away and returned later with a blade. I moved back even if I knew very well I couldn't escape her.

Sweat trickled down my face while my vision blurred. I was loosing blood and I don't think the bitch realised. She smiled sinsterly and placed the tip on my exposed thigh. I could feel my heart beat pick up at the possibility of that knife tearing my pussy into two. But I've never been one to be scared, or show it. It wouldn't start now.

"What's this game called? Act like a blood thirsty sex deprived demon?" My mouth always had its special guts. It was fond of ticking people off, except this wasn't a person and she was anything but ticked off. She smiled at me and it turned into a laugh, long and annoying.

"Hmm Darling. You're soo fiesty. That gets me off." I scrunched my face in disgust but it only earned me another yet annoying chuckle.

She moved the tip of the blade lightly over my skin, enough to hurt but not break the flesh.

"Now, since you're curious, I'll tell you about the game. It's called draw a beast. It's very simple. All I have to do is draw. And you, my beautiful human will be my board. See? All you have to do is admire how creative I can get," She paused as she stopped the blade on clit. "Best part? I get to draw anywhere and everywhere." She added pressure and the tip stabbed me lightly, drawing blood from my clit and a painful cry from my lips.

I kicked away from her and rushed to the other corner of the room in pain. That particular prick had me conscious and well aware of the fact that i wasn't chained to anything.

She grinned at me and placed the bloody tip on her lips, making me gag. This demon was so beautiful yet gut-wrenching.

"We are yet to start Doll."

"You sick animal." She laughed and stood up, then gingerly walked towards me. I moved back but I couldn't go far before I got dragged back by my ankles. I had little to no strength in my, I couldn't feel the trickle of blood at the back of my head anymore, but I was still having a blurry vision.

"You can't run. Not in your condition. I wonder what Valak is doing to your sisters," She mused in a dramatic way. I had totally forgotten about those two and by the reminder, I knew she was aware I had forgotten.

I just hope they'll be okay somehow. I know how bad Valak can be even if I had not experienced it myself.

"Why not save your little strength for them, hmm?" I snapped my head to her immediately. What did she mean by that?

She placed the knife on my thigh again and this time around, she piercing it deep enough to draw blood. I groaned in pain as she moved the tip upwards, scarring me while smiling like a lunatic.

"I'll help you get to them, if you stay awake after all of this. I want nothing than to see Valak rot in hell," She said drawing the blade closer to my centre.

"Please, stop." I gasped out feeling over sensitive. She smiled at me then actually stopped, she listened.

"It doesn't hurt to beg, does it?" She stopped and moved further away from me. "I'll continue with my drawing later, I guess you'll need to rest for a while." She shrugged and stood to go.

"Wait," I choked out with a voice I could barely relate to. She stopped but kept her back to me. "You said you'd help me."

"I would, after I'm through with you. I barely drew a line," She said and I could hear the smile in her words as she walked away.

I drifted to a dark place immediately I was left alone.

"Wake up Princess. We don't have time on our side, you wouldn't want to meet dead girls would you?" I stirred and blinked open my eyes.

The pain from my head and everywhere came back almost immediately and I groaned. This was the thing about a nap, you'd feel good till you open your eyes again.

"You've had enough rest, right?" She asked like she was going to let me be if I said no. If she did leave me, she'll remind me of Bella and Claire.

"I...I just want to get out of here. "

"That you will Sweetheart. I really want to draw a beast first then off we go, " She said while dangling the blade.

"Why are you doing this?"

Stupid question, I'd say but i was too tired to think first.

"Because I'm a demon in charge, I do whatever I please however I please. Now, shut up. Our time is far spent." She hushed then after sending me an infamous smile, went to work.

Minutes or hours later and I was a bloody mess but very much alive. She had done a messy work on me but gratefully, she did nothing else to my sex.

"I'll go get ready. Pour this on yourself so you'd heal faster. I'm not doing this for you, once I help you get there, you'd do all you can to kill Valak. For some strange reason you're the only one who can destroy him." She threw a small container of red like substance on me. "It'd sting so bad, but it's helpful."

I watched her leave and lock the door from the other side before opening the container. It smelt bad, like sewage mixed with something worse. The smell was however nothing compared to the pain. It was extremely painful but also effective.

After applying it on the scars made in an attempt of a beast and behind my head, I rested my head on the wall, quietly chuckling as how my life had gone from quiet to a movie theatre. It was all so sudden.

"Get up. And you best do your part." The she devil ordered and I snickered in my head.

I will do my part, alright. I'll kill you and Valak.