Chapter 22

Hey...now about last chapter, I know nymphomaniacs are humans who have sex all the time, but Melissa isn't human. This is fiction and fictions can bend the reality of life anyhow the writer pleases. Just saying.
So, lets assume this particular nymphomania is a demon who likes having sex, but not a sex demon.
Its confusing tho...lol.
On to the story please

Mae's p.o.v

"What do you mean, she left? She packed her bags and ran away or walked out the door with you watching her?" The old man of a husband asked massaging my shoulders. I was tired of repeating this stupid story but he was awfully retarded, and I haven't saved enough from him yet.

"She...she." I faked sob and he stopped his massage to come console me. "Keep massaging darling." I requested calmly with a sniff and he complied. "I loved her like my own Baby, I don't know why she ran." I broke down and he slowed his movement.

"She wouldn't do such. Where could she go to? She's never done it before, why now?" He asked aloud. It sounded like he was thinking out so I ignored his question.

Though I couldn't answer it. Why would she leave and not return till now. Its been two days (let's not focus on how long she's been gone for, I don't have the patience to calculate it) and while Owen (the dad) kept talking and repeatedly asking me how it happened, I sent my boys on a search mission.

I didn't care about her, hell would freeze over before I think twice about that bitch, but for the sake of my sanity. Besides, my boys were getting bored by the day.

"I miss her, a lot." He muttered and I rolled my eyes at the unseeing man. He missed someone he didn't give two fucks about? Ironic. I'm damn sure the hoe would be happy wherever she was, she wouldn't miss this mistake of a father for sure.

I got into this godforsaken relationship for the money, and its not like he is as rich as I had thought. Now, I'm just here to deal with his disrespectful silly daughter and make her know who's the boss. Which was harder than I expected, that girl was driving me insane with her silly attitude.

"...and what will I tell her mother? Oh God. This is bad baby, this is very bad..." He talked on.

The only thing I'm grateful about right now is his hands massaging me the right way. I'd have snapped if he wasn't doing it well and still yamming in my ears.

My phone vibrated and on a quick glance, I touched his hand lightly for him to stop.

"You don't like it?" He asked in a rush.

"No, I do. A lot babe. I wanna take this call, excuse me." I said and before he could continue, I left the room to the living room. "Yes?"

"We couldn't find her?" A timid unsure voice spoke up. My annoyed face turned to an angry one almost immediately.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked calmly, in my deadliest voice. I could hear Joshua visibly inhale. Then a different voice replied.

"We couldn't find her." Harrison. Of course it had to be him, the bravest idiot.

"You three miserable idiots could not find a girl. A girl!"

"Don't shout at me Mae. We couldn't find her and that's it. You think it's easy, why not come out yourself hmm? Be a boss all day long and think it's as easy?"

I hated the guts Harrison had. He was the one person who could say shit to me like I'm not his employer. 

"Harry, give me the phone." John requested and I heard shuffling. 

"Mae? You there?" The dark-skinned reasonable one among the trio called.

"John." He sighed calmly.

"Mae. We tried our best, don't mind Harry. He's not happy, we are all angry and you're not helping by getting pissed off and at us at that." Harry muttered something in the background but I chose to ignore it.

I kept quiet trying to tone down my temperament. John kept quiet too.

"I'm so fucking tired," I finally confessed after minutes of being silent.

"I know," came John's reply. It was merely above a whisper. "See you in 5." And the line went off.

John was the one guy I've always secretly liked. I knew it wouldn't be reciprocated though so I had to ignore the still-growing crush.

He was soft spoken and just so gentle I couldn't help, and I'm just the exact opposite.  Harry was the tallest while Joshua, or Josh, was the timid among them. He had bad breath and was an overall disgusting guy, Harry had introduced him to John who brought him to me. I wouldn't have naturally agreed if not for Harry.

A knock interrupted me and the old man came to the living room to open the door.

"Hiii. Good afternoon sir." Bella said welcoming herself in with Claire. This two were everywhere, what are they looking for now?

"Afternoon Bella. How are you?" Owen asked in a calm yet unsteady tone.

"I'm fine." Bella replied with a huge grin while Claire just made a move to go upstairs to Maddie's room. 

"Uhm. She's not home." Owen said in a high pitched and terrified voice. I mentally face plamed myself.

"I know." Claire calmly replied before I could talk and something just wasn't right. Bella had a surprised look on her face so obviously, she didn't know.

"What are you going up there for?" I asked, trying to sound unaffected.

"Its her room, it shouldn't be any of your concern." She answered then continued her walk.

   I hate this family so very much.

I kept quiet, for the sake of my dumb 'husband'. Bella followed Claire quietly seeing as no one was stopping her.

Something was damn fishy about this visit, not only was it at the wrong time, but the two sisters are not having the same motive.

That Claire bitch is up to something. I stared hard at the stairs they climbed before turning away to my room.

I'd find out what the hell is going on. I will.

This chapter is soo short and a lil awkward.
An update is an update 🤷‍♀️