Chapter 26

Ugh! This was bad.  The hell, this was horrible. This lymphomaniac kept dragging me from one invisible portal to another, teleportation.

It would have been nice, I guess, if only nature was not against me. First off, this demon was pulling me roughly by my hand to 'meet up'. Secondly, travelling through space was making me nauseous. It didn't help that she kept stopping at various places.

"Stop it." I pulled away from her in annoyance and irritation. She snapped her head to me and the jovial look on her face gone. Guess she was used to having me take in every bullshit she did.

"You're hurting me. I don't teleport, so would you stop stalling while making me tire out?" Her neutral look turned to a smile, a faded one. This demon sure knows how to smile. She smiles all the time! "What's funny?"

"You," She paused and chuckled. "You are so smart, you know. How could you say I was stalling so confidently?"

"Because you are."

"That I am. But how could you tell?"

"Because I'm not dumb," I said in a durh tone. She only shook her head in amusement.

"I definently mistook you for someone else. Well now you know I was stalling, what? You plan to stand there and catch your breath while leaving those humans in danger?"

I was tired of this bullshit. This girl was smart enough to keep pulling this card on me, but at this point it wasn't working anymore.

My cousins in danger? Who the hell cares and still delays the entire time. She was not doing this to help me, she is an evil creature after all. She knows my cousins are still very much alive and would be for a while, she was however waiting for them to die before taking me to them.

That explains why she's so calmly saying my sisters in danger and at the same time wasting hell of time. She wants Valak dead, or she wants Valak to have a cause to kill me. What other way than when I barge in defenseless and hungry to kill him? She might be wanting to just get on his good side and using me as a means.

"My humans are in danger and you care, don't you?" She kept quiet for awhile and this was unlike her.

"This is what I get for having a smartass human on neck."

"No this is what you get for having me on your neck. It's not about being a smart ass. You like Valak and it's as clear as day, you don't want me to kill him, you know I never could. You want to kill me when I try to."

"I don't like Valak. I'm a lymphomaniac, we don't like demons, only sex."

"You're lying. God you're so dumb." She grabbed my hand roughly and before I could do anything, we were in front of my house. She stared at the door in concentration while I looked around.

The fact that passers-by weren't bothered by two people standing on the main road and staring creepily at a building was concerning, especially with whatever-her-name-was looking like a demon.

She walked majestically and I followed quietly. I decided to not ask important questions and just follow her foot steps. What could go wrong?

Everything.

Claire was hanging upside down with Bella while my dad and Mae sat on the chair whimpering like coward. Valak sat crossed legged, like he was expecting us.

"Of course,I was just right." I muttered to the hearing of just the lymph.

"Remind me again why I don't trust you." Valak said calmly, eyes trained on the demon beside me. "Fortunately for you, you're right on time, a minute late and I would have beheaded this two girls." The beautiful eyes of the beautiful demon landed on mine. "You're here to what? Fight me?" His smirk was a cute one, I'd give him that, but that was not the point.