Chapter 21

Valak's p.o.v

I looked away as the girl slept off like it was her room, she was supposed to be frightened, yet she wouldn't give a care in the world.

It was starting to piss me off. Was I making a mistake giving her such privilege? She wasn't even making good use of it.

"Reel." I raised a brow at the blue-eyed demon on my couch. She was wearing her usual seductive dress, a red cloth I usually see humans wear at a beach or swimming pool, one piece bikini or something. It was sexier than theirs though, it had small chains and all those torture objects on. But still, it's a one piece bikini.

"Melissa." I called back before plopping my ass on the  couch. 

"You said you were gonna kill the human.  Why is she here?"

"I take care of my prey first." She rolled her eyes. It was a lame excuse and I didn't want to really kill Maddie, but I couldn't have her against me and alive.

Melissa stood up and entered one of the rooms. She came out dragging a bloodied human and staining my floor with their fucking red blood. The human was breathing and tried fighting the strong hold Melissa had  on his hair.

She laid him on the floor and squeezed his very flaccid dick and the man groaned in pain. Time to feed.

Melissa is a nymphomaniac. Nymphomaniacs have sex all the time, they are so addicted to that shit that they can't live without it. Its different from a sex demon, very different.

A sex demon feeds on blood and energy of their sexual partners. They don't always need to have sex, but nymphomaniacs must have sex literally ten to twenty times a day. And while a sex demon would make the sexual partner satisfied and very happy, a nymphomaniac wouldn't.  Those creatures care about their release only.

That's the major difference. Other factors like the stronger ones and preferred ones is a matter of personal opinion. 

"Not here Melissa. Find a new toy, this one is useless." I said watching her pump the dick to no avail. In this situation, a sex demon would turn the man very very horny. A nymphomaniac couldn't do that.

"He's not. I'm gonna chop it off if you don't get hard!" She screamed at the scared boy, her eyes probably turned a raging red as it does whenever she's very mad. I was about telling her to throw him out when a sound stopped me.

If this guy thought Melissa was mad before, she's definitely worse now. He fucking pissed on her! It was not intentional but still, he pissed on a nymphomaniac. I don't know if it's all of them but Melissa hates seeing urine, and now it was on her face!

I wanted to not laugh but I couldn't. I bursted out laughing not noticing the foolish boy relax. When I did I could only throw the dead man a wink.

"How dare you!!" Melissa yelled furiously.  At the blinking of my eyes, her hand had already cut off the prick and she shoved it into his mouth as he yelled and blood poured out more on my ground.

"You are cleaning this up." I warned but she didn't care. She watched the life fade from the man's eyes before penetrating the man's chest with her long manicured hands. She squeezed something hard and the man stopped breathing then she tugged it out painfully and threw it against the wall in anger. It was his fucking heart.

And now my white walls were stained with blood.

"Melissa!" She stood up from the lifeless and very horrific figure. A limp penis in his mouth, his chest wide open with blood pouring out and his manhood ripped out. My floor also got a fair share of his mess.

"What?"

"What?" I asked slowly and stood up. She glared at me and next thing she was pinned on the wall with my hands tight on her throat. "You would clean this fucking place right this minute." She looked at me with so much hatred before struggling against my hold. "Bring one of your conquests here again, I dare you." I spoke calmly and even though my voice held so much threat, she was unfazed.

"I'm still hungry."

"And?" I asked releasing my hold on her.

"Your prey, can I?" She asked sweetly. She was asking me for only one reason, to see if she was really my prey or something else.

"If I give you to her, then she wouldn't be my prey anymore."

"I won't hurt her unless you tell me to."

I looked at the door behind which Maddie slept. It would be good to scare her a little, hasten her decision making. Moreover, Melissa was an attractive girl.

"Follow me." Melissa winked at me and walked behind me.

"She even gets a bed." Melissa said not liking how comfortable she looked. It was starting to irk me. I sat on a chair and watched as Melissa dragged Maddie up by her hair to wake her up, and it worked well.

"Fucking bitch, what was that for?!" Maddie yelled not caring she wasn't talking with her fellow human. Melissa was half human but she was more dominant on the inhuman side. Melissa chuckled and turned to look at me, clearly surprised with the attitude. 

"You called me a bitch?"

"Well that's what...hey, what are you doing!" Maddie yelled as the nymphomaniac roughly grabbed her right breast.

"I'm fucking you."

"You're what? Shit, no. I don't fucking do women. I'm straight." Melissa didn't get the term and she couldn't give a shit what it meant. Sex was sex. Humans are just too ridiculous to have preferences and a term to it.

Melissa tore the girl's top and she shrieked hiding her exposed breasts. She looked at me and I could see fear all over her. So, she was scared of Melissa but not of me, that's just stupid.

"Get off me you deformed bitch!" Maddie yelled moving her legs randomly hoping to hit Melissa, for someone as weak as she was, she was daring. Melissa on the other hand looked to be having fun which was a surprise to me, she liked submissive sexual partners.

Melissa removed the girl's hand harshly and licked her cheek sloppily, causing Maddie to grimace.

"I like you." Melissa spoke and smiled at the extremely irritated human. She stood up. "We would do this another time, I'm too horny to deal with a crazy fiesty human." Maddie didn't show it but I could feel how glad she was, and I don't know why I'm able to.

"Over my dead body would you touch me." Maddie spat and Melissa only chuckled before leaving the room. "What was that!" Maddie shrieked in annoyance. She was too relaxed with me yet so scared of an ordinary nymph, my ego hated this.

"It was me doing as I please. Have you thought about my offer?" She scrunched her face unattractively.

"Your offer? I'm not doing shit! I won't kill people for fun."

"Yet you made me do it."

"Don't pull that bloody card, you were controlling me all these while!" She shouted again. Her voice was so loud and very discomforting to my ear.

"Stop shouting." I commanded calmly, as expected, she didn't listen.

"Don't tell me shit!" I walked to her and leaned over so my face was inches away from hers. She was sitting up on her elbows while staring back at me with no fear whatsoever, yet she was scared of little Melissa.

"I would not repeat myself, don't shout and don't curse." I laid my hand on her neck squeezed lightly. "You think Melissa is scary?"

"She's not." I smiled at her.

"You were scared of her."

"Move away from me." She said in a low whisper and I listened. I knew I had some sort of sexual effect on her, which I could easily take advantage of whenever. She made me look like her dream man afterall.

"I don't want to kill you, that doesn't mean I can't kill you. Don't make me result to hurting your mom and Kian to get to you. Think about it." I said and without looking back, I left the room not before hearing her soft yet pained voice.

"You wouldn't dare." It was barely audible but being a demon had its perks.

I finally got to her.