U=what?" I ask with attitude

S= the things for the baby are here, get one of your friends to help you've you stuff to your house, you have a bed already" she said and flip her hair.

U=yeah whatever" I said closing the door on her face, I felt like crying and I don't know why, so I post a picture on my spam and then call Robert.

I told him to come over and he said that I had to pick him up so I pick him up and we drive back to my house we're I told him what my dad said while we put my stuff in my car.

Thank god I put everything in bag yesterday so we only had to drive once, when we got to my new house we notice roshuan car driving away.

R=lets get this done" Robert said when Park in front of my new house.

I nod and we both get out, we start unpacking everything in my room and decorating, and Robert help me move stuff in the living room and kitchen that I didn't like almost everything, Selena has a really bad type of decorating i mean that she doesn't know how to do it

Later.....

It was now 5pm and we had already finish with everything even the guest room or more like Robert room he even write his name on The door

He said that he wants to move in with me but his parents are really strick but he work and I work too so we are making a plan to convince his parent to let him move in for some time and he would pay my dad a little of money since my dad is paying any bill out of this house

R=I haven't use my phone all day" Robert said reaching on his back packet.

R=wait where is it" he said and start looking for it.

U=I am gonna call you" I said and reach for my packets but my phone wasn't there, and I was having a mini attack.

U=I don't have mine either" I said and start looking for my phone too.

R=in the car" Robert said after 30 minutes of looking for our phones, we both look at each other and laugh before walking out of the house to the car.

When we go to my car, we hear someone yell Robert and my name, we look around and saw the boys running towards us.

Alv=you got kick out?,are you okey? Do you need something!?" Alvaro ask running to me and hug me.

U=yes I need air" I said and he let go, and they look at me confuse.

U=what?" I ask while getting my phone

K=why haven't you answer your phone, we have been spamming both of you" kairi said and yes when I grab my phone it had like 490 messages

R=we forget our phones in her car and we were cleaning Evelyn's new house" Robert said putting his arm around me

Rs=yooo can I see it" roshuan ask before running in to the house while we walk behind.

M=this house look smaller from outside" mattia said looking around.

Ale=why is it rich rich" ale ask me while sitting on the sofa.

U=apparently the rich people that live here before me leave all this thing and me and Robert put everything in a better spot- oh my room is the best one" I said smiling.

R=don't get your hopes up mine is better" Robert said while slightly pushing me.

Alv=Robert hey his own room?" Alvaro ask being dramatic .

U=yes we are trying to convince his parent to let him live with me while I get comfortable living alone" I said sitting next to Mattia.

M=I would give you baby's so you are not gonna live alone" Mattia said smirking at me and wink