As much as your own. Part 1. BSM.

(Abuse)

Harry age 12. (For the sake of this imagine, Harry's going to be 14)

You were adopted by the Styles when you were 3. Gemma accepted you immediately. Super happy to have a younger sister to paint nails, talk about boys, shop, do hair. But Harry on the other hand was not.

Since he was only 4 when you were adopted he didn't quite understand why you were all of the sudden living in his house. Eating his food. Watching his tv.

He's never and is not treating you how he should be treating a sister. When you were younger he would play horrible pranks on you. Like hiding in your closet when you were about to go to bed and make scratching noises on the walls. Up until the point where you were running out of your room crying and into your moms room.

When you two were in elementary school he would push you around and call you names. He would take your dolls and either hide them or cut off all their hair or draw all over them with sharpie. One time, he chopped up your favorite doll and you spent the entire day in your room sobbing your heart out.

When you were 9 and he was 11, you accidentally left his skateboard out in the rode and it got ran over and broke. You didn't plan on telling him that it broke, though he had caught you trying to hide the broken pieces behind the washing machine and the second he saw it, that was when he lunged at you.

He had twisted your arm so far that day that it actually fractured the bone. Of course he threatened you mercilessly to not tell mom that it was him.

Now you two are in middle school. You in sixth grade and he's in eighth grade. Today was probably one of the worst days in your life.

First in the morning, you were rudely awaken by a cup of freezing water splashed all over you. Then while walking in the halls, Harry tripped you twice and knocked your books out of your hands three times.

At lunch he 'accidentally' poured his drink all over you. You had to change shirts at the office. Since you two had the same P.E class together and lucky for you, you guys were playing dodgeball. Boys against girls.

Let's just say, you left P.E class with a forming black eye and pain in your stomach.

At the end of the day while you were walking out of school, Harry ran up behind you and pushed you directly into a mud puddle. You cried as you got up and ran away from him and everyone laughing at you.

Now, you were showered and cleaned but was crying on your bed while Harry got the scolding of a life time from your mom.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO ALL OF THAT TO HER?" You heard her shout from downstairs in the living room. She must be really mad. The second that you burst threw the door, covered in mud, you told her everything he did to you today.

"I was only joking around! It's not my fault that thing can't take a joke!" Harry shouts back, spitting the word 'thing' out.

"Don't call your sister a 'thing'." Your mom warns in a stern voice.

"SHES NOT MY SISTER!" Harry screams and you quiet down and slowly walk towards your door.

"Yes she is." Your mom snaps and you silently walk downstairs. You hide behind the wall and listen to their conversation.

"No mom. She's not. How can you say that you love an adopted child as much as your own?" Harry snarls and you spin from around the corner and gasp. Adopted?!

"Y/N! How-how much did you hear?" Your mom gushes as Harry smirks evilly at you and roughly shoulders you out of the way and walks up the stairs.

Now it was just you and your 'mother' standing in a silent room.

————

Part 2 will be up soon. Can you guys believe that it's almost 2015?!??????!!!!??!?!?!

I kind of feel like I made Harry too mean in this one. :c