He doesnt listen to you. Bsm.

He doesn't listen to you. BSM.

Harry age 16.

Oh god. I wanna puke. You had just walked into Harry and his disgusting girlfriend Brooke pretty much doing 'it' on the couch.

You ran up the stairs as fast as you could hoping to clear that image by scrolling threw tumblr and looking at the gorgeous tumblr boys.

You sighed and went on Twitter and scrolled threw your news feed and your eyes widened when you saw a tweet. From Brooke.

'@Brookeluv: he's so gullible and stupid to think that I actually love him. #naiveboyfriend #morefameforme' she had told Harry that she didn't have a Twitter. But you found it and now you see why she had told him that.

You always knew that something was up with her. Something bad. And now all your suspicions were just confirmed.

You heard the front door close and you assumed she left so you quickly ran downstairs to see Harry ruffling his hair.

"Hey." He muttered before brushing past you to walk into the kitchen. Here's another thing. Since she came into the picture, he's been ignoring you. Blowing you off to hang out with her. Taking her side on everything. It's awful.

"Harry..you need to break up with Brooke." You said bluntly, but softly.

"Excuse me?" He raised an eyebrow and closed the refrigerator door. Holding a coke.

"I said you have-"

"I know what you said. You sound so stupid right now, you know that?" Asshole.

"Harry lis-"

"No you listen! I am tired of you complaining, I am tired of hearing 'Harry lets go hang out somewhere' or 'Harry lets go do something'! Get this through your head Y/N, I don't want to hang out with you! You're just a dumb little girl! Yes you're my sister but I don't like hanging out with you! I hang out with Brooke and people my age because I can actually do things with them that I can't do with younger people! Just fucking stop!" He spat venomously at you. Well, that didn't hurt. Not at all.

You bottom lip trembled as you took a step back and tears filled your eyes.

Your phone dropped out of your hands and hit the tile floor and cracked as you slowly nodded and ran out of the kitchen and upstairs to your room.

But was unaware that Brooke's tweet was still on full display on your cracked phone. On the kitchen floor. Right in front of Harry's feet.

Harry's pov.

I sighed as I rubbed my temples after Y/N ran upstairs. God I didn't mean what I said. None of it. I love hanging out with her. I love watching her laugh and admire everything that the world has to offer her. I don't even know why I said all that. It just all came out before I could stop it. (Oh god..anyone else having some dirty thoughts? Hehe..)

I swallowed and looked down at her cracked phone. I bent down and picked it up and my eye brows furrowed at what was on the screen. 

Wha-? That's not Brooke! It can't be! She said that she doesn't have a Twitter. I tapped the account name and looked at the profile pic. Th-that is Brooke! That's her tweet!

Oh god oh god! Y/N! Motherfuck!

I quickly ripped my phone out of my pocket and angrily dialed my EX-girlfriends number.

"Heyyyy baaabbyyy!" She sang and I growled.

"You stupid bitch! Did you really think that I would never find out about your little Twitter account and the shit that you've been tweeting about me?!" I snarled into the phone hearing a soft gasp from the other line.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about!" She stammered and I scoffed.

"Yeah right skank. We. Are. Over." I seethed hearing another loud gasp.

"You-you can't break up with me!" She screeched and I rolled my eyes.

"Guess what? I just did." I hung up and she kept calling me but I didn't answer. She sent me numerous texts that varied from 'I'm sorry baby I was only joking with my friends' to 'fine I didn't need you anyway' to 'cmon you know that you can't resist me and what I can do'. Disgusting.

Great. What the hell was I supposed to say to Y/N? I slowly ascended that stairs to her room and pressed my ear to the door and winced hearing her loud cries. I caused this.

I opened the door, "Y/N?"

She sniffles and brings her face up from her tear soaked pillow.

"Go away! Get out!" She demands threw her sobs though I continue walking towards her.

"Get. Out." She growls this time and roughly arms away when I gently grab me.

"Don't touch me!" She orders as more tears trail down her red cheeks.

"Look love, it was really really wrong of me to say what I said, I should've listened to what you had to say and now I realize that this is all my fault." I tried to convince her but she wasn't having it.

"Really?" She said sarcastically and narrowed her bloodshot eyes at me.

I sighed, " I found the tweet from Brooke."

Her lips parted as I sat down next to her.

"You did?" She murmurs and I nod.

"And I broke up with her." She bit her lip and swallowed.

"I tried to tell you..I was only trying to protect you..." Oh awe! ^_^

"I appreciate that love. Thank you. And from now on, I'll listen to what you have to say and we can go and do whatever you want this weekend. You know how you've been wanting to go to the Bahamas? Well, how about we go?" Her eyes widened and I smiled.

"But..you said that you didn't like hanging out with me." My smile faded as I sighed.

"I didn't mean that. I don't know why I said that..I love hanging out with you. You're so funny and energetic." I poked her side causing her to jump and squeal.

"Oh I love you." I hugged her and nuzzled my face into her hair.

"Love you too Haz."

-------

Waddup dog?! Oh god I need to stop.