You think he forgot your birthday.

Harry age 4 turning 5.

"Y/N honey, will you help mommy with the trash please?" Your mom asked after everyone from your party left.

You were so sad because your older brother Harry wasn't there. You knew he was on tour but he could've called and said happy birthday or something.

"Sure." You mumble. Your voice cracking.

You start to pick up the used paper plates and cups and drop them in the black trash bag that your mom is holding.

She sees your teary eyes and crouches down in front of you and pulls you into a hug. You hug her back and rest your cheek on her shoulder and softly cry.

"Oh baby, I know how much you wanted him here." She whispers softly and rubs your back.

"Can I sleep in his room tonight?" You ask and wipe your tears with your sleeve. You've been sleeping in his bed quite often because it made you less sad.

"Of course angel." She says and rubs your arm and lightly grips your chin and kisses your cheek before letting you go.

"I love you mommy." You say and she smiles and says 'I love you too' and you walk upstairs.

You go on your tippy toes and turn the door knob to his room door and push it open. It smells just like him and you love it, because it reminds you of him.

You go on your tippy toes again to turn the light on. His room hasn't changed since he left, a few clothes sprawled out, his desk is messy and even his bed isn't fully made.

You walk to his dresses and open his shirt drawer and pull out his ramones t-shirt which is his favorite.

You take off your clothes which was an over sized blue striped sweater and just a pair of black leggings but you left your little panties on and slipped on his shirt. You just left your clothes on his floor and walked and turned off the light and left the door open a crack so there was a line of light from the hallway.

You waddled over to his bed and climbed up with a bit of difficulty and held up the red covers and slipped your feet and legs under and slid onto your back and pulled the covers up to you shoulders and rested your head onto his pillow.

As you laid in his bed you couldn't stop thinking that he forgot your birthday. 'Doesn't he love me anymore?' You asked yourself before closing your eyes and drifting off to sleep.

You jolted slightly when you felt someone's massive fingers run through your hair. It moved from your hair to rubbing your back. You whimpered and rubbed your eyes and opened them.

Only the bedside lamp was on since it was really late and your eyes adjusted and you saw Harry sitting next to you, looking down at you and smiling softly.

"Haz!" You whispered and grabbed his hand as cuddled it to your chest.

"Well hello there princess." He says and leans down and gently kisses your cheek.

"You wanna know a secret?" He whispers in your ear and you nod excitedly.

"I heard that it was a special little someone's birthday today. Would you happen to know who that is?" He jokes and you giggle and nod. Since it wasn't even midnight it was still technically your birthday.

He flicks his arm up and a small white box with a pink bow on top is pinched between the tips of his thumb and index finger.

His eyes flicker from your eyes to the box and back to your eyes indicating for you to take it.

You gingerly take it from him and sit up so your leaning against his side and you open it and gasp softly.

It's the same exact paper airplane necklace that he has but it's a bit smaller.

"Do you love it so much?" He asks jokingly and drapes his arm around your shoulders.

"Yeah!" You cheer and take it out of the case and ask Harry to put it on for you. He does just that and kisses your cheek again and changes into a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and gets into bed next to you.

He turns the lamp off and cradles you close to his chest and you fall asleep smiling in your brothers arms.

***

Ok call me a wuss but I actually cried while writing this, I cried!