"Rub my feet, peasant." BSM.

(Not famous)

Harry age 14.

You were sitting on one end of the couch reading while Harry was sat on the other end texting. You noticed how he kept wiggling his toes and curling them as if his feet hurt.

He was babysitting you today but you like to say watching you because you are NOT a baby! Harry's 18 and a senior in high school while you're still a freshman. He's known as the bad boy with all the tattoos and always wears black. He scares you sometimes if you're being honest.

You noticed from the corner of your eye, Harry's head turn towards you, then he looked down at his bare feet before he kicks them up onto your lap, squashing your book.

"Harry, get off!" You whined, pulling your book out from under his feet to set it on the coffee table.

"Rub my feet, peasant." He smirks and your eyebrows shoot up.

"Uh, what?" His smirk widens.

"You heard me. Rub them." He says, pointing to them.

You scoff, "No."

You cross your arms and lean back on the couch.

"Yes." He argues and you shake your head again.

"No, you already made me do your homework. I'm not rubbing your feet! They're all sweaty and gross!" You snapped only for him to laugh amusingly.

"Well sis, I'm older and in charge of you. Mum said you have to do everything I say so...get rubbing." He grins, your eyes rolling in response.

"I don't think rubbing your fat feet is on the list Harry." You insult causing him to gasp mockingly.

"My feet are not fat! And if you don't, I'll tell mum that it was you who egged the neighbors fence." He threatens.

You gasp, "But that was you!"

His eyes roll and he takes his feet off of your lap placing them back on the ground.

"And who do you think she's gonna believe? Me? Or you?" He smirks when your face drops. They probably would believe Harry. He watches in amusement as you huff and give his feet a disgusted look before sliding off of the couch. Sitting criss cross in front of him; you face him.

He crosses his arms, smirking down at you. His right foot slowly raises and you groan softly before giving him miserable puppy dog look and grab it with each hand, starting to massage it. (Ok I can not stop laughing!! 😂😂)

Harry sighs in contentment and lets his head fall back onto the back of the couch and closes his eyes with a smile on his face knowing that he had you at his mercy once again.

-----