He makes you cry.

He makes you cry. (Age 11)

You sat criss cross on your bed while twirling your pencil in one hand and holding your math homework in the other.

You bite your lip in concentration, trying to solve the problem in your head.

You finally got an answer and went to bubble it in when you realized the answer you got was not one of the choices.

"What?" You say to yourself and then you realize that the answer you got was wrong.

'I could ask Harry.' You thought to yourself before getting up and taking your paper and pencil and going downstairs and see him intently staring at a football game that's playing.

"Harry?" You ask but gaining no response

"Haz?" You try again but not succeeding.

You sigh and go up to him and poke his shoulder but he swats your hand away.

"Harry, I need help." You say and cross your arms getting frustrated that he's ignoring you.

"HARRY?" You finally yell and his head snaps towards you

"What do you want?! Can't you see I'm busy? If you can't do your own homework then that means your even stupider than I thought! Stop being a spoiled little brat, and leave me alone!" He yells and you literally stumble back by his outburst.

It takes a few seconds for his words to sink in and your eyes fill with tears and he continues to look at you until it dawns on him on what he just said.

"Y/N, I didn't mean-" you cut off his lame excuse.

"No! You said it and you meant it! And it was wrong and it was bad!" You yell with tears freely trailing down your flushed cheeks.

"I'm not stupid." You say more to yourself before shaking your head and running back upstairs.

After slamming your door you put your homework away and grab your stuffed bunny and cuddle it to your chest and laying on your bed softly crying.

About 10 minutes later, without even knocking Harry opens your door and you get mad and throw your bunny at him which he easily catches, wounding your ego a bit.

He walks up to you and messes with the stuffed toy a bit before handing it back to you.

You gingerly take it and hold it to your chest and wait for him to say something.

"I'm sorry baby girl, I didn't mean anything I said." He says stressing out the word 'anything' and stroking your hair even though he is still standing up.

"I just needed help with my homework." You whisper and now you head.

"I know and I should've helped you. Not ignored you. I had a bad day at the studio and I couldn't hit any of my notes and you know how upset I get when that happens." He says sitting next to you and you nod.

He does get upset with himself when he can't get something right and he has told you not to bother him when that happens so this is partly your fault also.

"Do you forgive me?" He asks breaking you out of your thoughts.

"I don't know...." You joke and he grins.

"I know your tickle spots. Don't make me use them against you." He warns and your eyes widen.

"I forgive you! Don't tickle me, PLEASE!" You say backing up a bit and he laughs and pulls you back.

"Smart choice." He jokes and you roll your eyes and he taps your nose with the end of his finger.

"Can you help me now?" You ask and he nod and get your homework back out and finish it in no time.

DOUBLE UPDATE! YYAAAAAOOOOO! Hehe :)