You're depressed. Marcel Bsm.

You're depressed. Marcel. Bsm.

Harry(Marcel) age 14.

You quietly entered your house from a long and torment filled day at every kids hell: High School.

Everyday was the same. The same three girls. The same nasty names. The same taunts and laughs. Everyday. It was like they couldn't give you a break, like a medicine they had to take everyday.

Your brother was sitting at the kitchen island doing his homework and he looked up and smiled softly at you, which you returned weakly before going to the fridge.

"Hi love. How was school?" He asks, his deep voice soothing you a bit.

"It was ok." You murmured and took out a water bottle, twisting open the cap and taking a sip.

"Just ok?" Concern was lacing in his voice as he stood up.

"It's school. What do you expect?" You let out a pathetic laugh and shrugged your shoulders.

"Well I expect it to be a little more than ok. Is someone bothering you?" He asked firmly and you felt tears burn your eyes as you turned your head to the ground in shame.

"No Marcel, no one is bothering me." You lied and heard his footsteps approach you. You knew that in the next couple seconds you would break down, so you quickly turned to walked out of the back entrance of the kitchen, but Marcel; being the genius he is, rushed through the front entrance just in time for you too break down in his arms.

"Y/N, oh my god." He gasped as he wrapped his arms tightly around you to hold up your crumbling body. You choked, coughed, spluttered and sobbed into his dark blue sweater as he pulled you both over to the couch where he sat down with you on his lap.

"Sweetheart, calm down, please calm down, take some deep breaths." He urged desperately as he pushed your head to his chest while his other arm was wrapped securely around your shaking frame. He rocked back and forth while stroking your hair.

You gripped onto his sleeve with your fingers and let out another heart breaking cry.

He remained quiet as you choked out the last bit of tears before taking a deep breath.

"Th-these girls won't leave me alone.." You said quietly as he rubbed your back.

"Are they bullying you?" He asks softly and you nod, his lips pressing to your head.

"I'll talk with your principal and if he doesn't do anything then we'll get you transferred." He says, making you feel better.

Whatever it takes, he'd always protect you.

~~~~~~~

MITAM IS GOING ON TOUR WHEN THE BOYS CONE BACK FROM NREAK I CANT BREATHE IVE MEVER SEEN THEM AND NOW I HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE IM SO HAPPY RIGHT JOW!