He takes you ice skating

He teaches you how to ice skate. (Age 3 Harry)

Before you and Harry left he changed you into light denim boot cut jeans, a brown thick jacket with white polka dots a thick white knot beanie with a puff ball on the top, white mittens and thick pink socks.

Him, himself is wearing a grey long sleeve shirt with his brown leather jacket over it, black jeans a grey beanie, and black gloves.

"Ready bug?" He asks once you guys arrive. You squeal and clap your mittened hands.

He parks and turns off the car and gets out and he opens the back door and unbuckles you from your car seat and carries you in the building.

You guys wait in line and you won't stop squirming since it's your first time ice skating and you get to spend it with your older brother.

"Kitten, hold still! We're gonna be skating soon." Harry laughs and kisses your cheek and starts bouncing a bit on his toes so you bounce on his hip.

You guys finally get to the front of the line and the lady asks what size shoes and Harry tells them his and your sizes and he pays and you guys go to the rec room to get on your skates.

He sits you on one of the benches and takes off your Uggs and puts them in a locker and slips on your white ice skates and straps them up.

"Stay here while I put my skates on." He says and sits next to you and takes off his boots and shoves them in the locker also, along with his keys, phone and wallet and straps up his skates.

"Let's go." He says and picks you up and wobbles over to the ice rink. He sets you down and he steps onto the ice rink.

"C'mon kitten." He says and holds out a hand for you too take. You take a deep breath before grabbing his hand and he helps you slowly step onto the slippery ice.

"Hazzy what if I fall?" You say having a lisp and gripping onto the wall with your other hand.

"I won't let you fall." He smiles reassuring at you.

"Please Love , just for me?" He asks softly

"Ok, Hazzy, just for you." You say and slowly let go of the wall and he gently pulls you to him.

"Good baby, now come in front of me." He says and he glides you over to stand in front of his legs and he takes your other hand and holds them high above your head.

"Now, I'm gonna start moving. Ok?" He asks and bends over so his chest is hovering over your small body.

"You're not gonna let go wright Hazzy?" You ask and he nods and kisses your head and slowly starts moving forward.

You move along with him and you gasp seeing you're doing at.

"Hazzy I'm doing it!" You cheer and he chuckles and gives your small hands a gentle squeeze.

He circles around you so he's skating backwards and he pulls you along with him.

"Hazzy! Look at me!" You squeal and he laughs.

"You're doing so good baby!" He says and you guys skate for about 2 more hours and decide to head home.

"Did you have fun?" He asks after unbuckling you from your seat and carrying you to his flat.

"Yes because I got to do it wif my Hazzy!" You cheer and hug his neck pressing your cheek to his.

"Aww and I had fun because I got to do it with my favorite girl." He says and pecks your lips like a chicken.