You wrestle for something. Bsm.

You guys wrestle for something. Bsm.

*i couldn't think of a better title😂😋*

Harry age 19.

"Harry, I'm using your hair brush." You called out as you walked into the bathroom.

"No you're not!" He yelled as you heard shuffling, assuming that he was getting out of his bed.

"Yes! I can't find mine." You replied and picked up his black hair brush. Before you could even do one brush stroke, a hand snatched out to grab at you.

Screeching, you dodge his grabby hands and duck underneath his arm to get out of the bathroom.

He was only wearing a sweater and shorts which made him look extremely dorky as he charged for you.

"Get away, I just need to brush my hair!" You squeaked, clutching the hair brush to your chest as his arms wrapped around you from behind while he tried to pry it from your grip.

A scream/laugh escaped you as he swiped your legs out from under you with his muscular calf and you ended up sitting in front of him with your back pressed against his shins.

"Give it to me." He laughed while bending over and roughly poking your sides, causing you to flinch every time he did it.

Throwing the brush across the room and quickly latching onto his leg so he couldn't go and get it.

"Let go you brat!" He snapped trying to push you off of his leg but he couldn't do it.

"If I can't use it, you can't use it!" You protested as you licked his hand that was pushing your shoulder.

"EW!" He screeched, wiping his hand on your shirt.

He fell backwards onto his bum before successfully pushing you off with his other foot.

"Ugh Harry!" You whined, pushing his legs away from you.

"You're not using it." He sassed as he picked up him hair brush. You kicked at him as he walked by, him swatting at your leg.

When he walked away, you rolled your eyes, picking up his brush and using it anyways.

~~~~~~~

YOU GIYS!!! I PASSED ALL MY FINALS WITH A'S AND B'S YEEEESSSSSSSSSSS