Louis pushes you into a pool. BSM.

(You can't swim and the boys throw you into the pool.)

Harry age 14

You sat on a lawn chair reading '17 Magazine' with your pink floral bikini and sunglasses. You peaked over the magazine and saw all the boys splashing. But you couldn't see Niall or Louis.

Just as you were about to shout for them you're lifted up and thrown over someone shoulders.

"Ah! What the heck put me down!" You yelp and bang on Louis' back but he just laughs and walks towards the pull.

"No! Don't. Don't!" You shout but he doesn't listen and Niall walks behind you guys laughing.

"No please!" You try one more time as he reaches the end of the pull.

"Don't worry Y/N, God made you drip dry." He laughs before tossing you in the deep end and the last thing you hear before you hit the water is Harry shouting,

"Louis no!" You inhale water through your nose and kick your legs and flail your arms trying to get back up.

You hear another splash as your arm is grabbed and also your waist and you're pulled up and start coughing and choking on water.

"Louis what the hell?!" Harry booms, frustrated, he pulls you out of the pool and lays you on a towel while you're still coughing up water.

"Wha-? It was just a joke!" Louis screeches and kneels down beside your body.

"Louis she can't swim." Harry states calmly while pushing your wet hair from your face as Louis gasps shortly before his blue eyes fill with guilt.

"Aw Y/N I'm sorry I didn't know." You cough up more water but keep it in your mouth and spit it all over Louis. He flinches and wipes at his eyes.

"Ok, I deserved that." He nods as the boys snicker.

"Yeah you asshole!" You laugh and sit up and push him over causing him to plop on his bum.

"Ok ok! Anyone else wanna attack me?" He huffs dramatically but then screams like a girl as all the boys and you tackle him and pin him down and start to tickle him.

"Ok ok! Enough please!!!" He laughs and you guys stop and help him up.

"You're lucky Lou." You grin and sit down and pick up your magazine again.