He doesn't let you wear makeup. DDM.

Harry age 15.

"Y/N! C'mon you're gonna be late!" Your dad shouted from downstairs as he checked his watch.

"Coming!" You slightly sang as you quickly reached for your clear lipgloss.

Your dad never let's you wear makeup and never buys it for you. He says 'your skin is already beautiful.' But clear lip gloss wouldn't hurt right? Your friend Cara gave it to you a few days ago.

You squeezed a little bit out of the tube and gently applied some to your bottom lip and then rubbed your lips together and smiled before stuffing it in your back pack and trotting down the stairs.

"Ready love?" He asks and you nod as you two walk out to his car.

-----

He parks outside of your school and just as you were about to get out he stops you.

"Yeah?" You ask and slightly furrow your eyebrows.

"Are you wearing makeup?" He asks after a few moments of staring.

"Only a little bit." You murmur softly and shyly look back up at him.

"You don't need that stuff sweetheart." He sighs and reaches for the tissue box that was conveniently in his car.

You frowned as he plucked a tissue out and handed it to you. You sighed and took it and wiped off the transparent lipgloss.

"There now. Much better yeah?" He asks softly and you nod.

"I'll pick you up after school. I love you." He strokes under your chin before leaning forward and kissing your cheek.

"Love you too." You say and send him a small smile before opening the car door and stepping out and slamming it. You wave to him and he drives off. Once he's out of sight you walk into the girls bathroom and pull out the lipgloss again and apply it again.

But making sure to wipe it off before school ends.

------

Did your parents ever let you not wear makeup? My usually never cared but when I was younger my mom would put like powder, and lipstick and sometimes just lipstick because I was a typical little girl wanting to wear her moms makeup. Lol