He messes with you. BSM.

Harry age 13.

You clenched your teeth as you tried to twist the cap off of the smoothie bottle again and puffed out a breath of air when it didn't budge.

You held your breath and tried again and a defeated sigh was exhaled as it didn't work.

You started to look for Harry since he was watching you today. You found him outside on a lawn chair with his head back and eyes closed.

"Harry?" You ask quietly as you step outside into the warm air.

"Hmm?" He hums in response and keeps his eyes closed.

"Um..could you open this for me?" You blushed and held out the bottle for him as his eyes opened and a grin slowly appeared on his face.

"Seriously?" He laughs and you blush even more.

"It's stuck!" You whine and stomp your foot like a 3 year old as he stands up, still slightly laughing and takes the bottle from you and his long fingers easily twist the cap open and he takes the orange cap off the bottle.

Just as you were about to grab it from him he quickly raises the bottle to his lips and tilts his head back and chugs over half the bottle.

"Hey! Harry that's the last one and I want some!" You whine and reach up to take it from him. He pulls the bottle away and licks his lips and hands the bottle to you and smiles.

"I opened it for you. I think I deserve to have a sip or two." He smirks and pokes your cheek as you groan.

"A sip or two my butt." You grumble and jump as he pokes your side.

"Stop!" You screech and run away from his laughing self. Taking your smoothie with you.

--------

Short and sweet c:

So I have to close the requests because I already have a bunch that I need to get done. If you and I have talked about your request in my inbox then yours I'm still going to do. But I'm not going to be taking anymore requests until further notice.

What's your guys' New Years resolutions?