Taken. Part 1. Ddm.

Taken. Part 1. Ddm.

Harry age 4.

You giggled as Harry lightly tickled your stomach. You were perched on his lap, watching The Little Mermaid when the doorbell rang.

"Stay here baby." He said and lifted you up to place you on the couch.

"Hello." Harry said as he answered the door. Eyeing the two people in suits. One woman, and one man.

"Hello. Mr. Styles?" The woman asked. Her name tag reading 'Shelby.'

"Yes. May I help you?"

"We are from Social Services. We received a call early in the morning, reporting a little girl screaming from your house. Care to explain that?" The woman said in a clip tone.

"My daughter suffers from frequent nightmares. That's the only explanation I can think of." He shrugs and the woman hums and rights something down on her clip board.

"Do you mind if we come in?" Harry moved out of the way for the two business people to enter his Victorian style home.

They looked around, jotted down a few notes, looked around again, jotted down more notes.

"Is this your daughter?" Shelby asked once she caught sight of you watching your movie.

"Yes she is." Harry nodded and the woman walked up to you and crouched down in front of you so your attention was taken away from the TV and put on her.

"Hi sweetie, my name is Shelby. What's yours?" She asked you nicely.

"Y/N Y/M/N Styles." You stated proudly and she smiled.

"And how old are you?"

"4!" You held up four tiny fingers and she nodded, but her eyes caught sight of a dark bruise peaking out from below the hem of your shirt.

"Sweetie, can you stand up for me?" You slid off the couch and stood in front of her and she lifted the hem of your yellow long sleeve to reveal the large bruise on your hip.

Shelby glanced at her partner and he nodded, writing something down on his own clipboard.

"How did you get this sweetie?" You glanced at your dad, wondering why she wanted to know this, and he sent you a sweet smile before you started to talk.

"I was at preschool and this girl accidentally pushed me and I fell over the rocking chair." Shelby pursed her lips and gave her partner another look and he took out a cellphone, dialing a number.

"Sweetie we need you to come with us." She said while gently taking your hand.

"Wait, what?!" Harry asked, once he realized what was happening. They were going to take you away because they thought he was abusing you.

"I-I don't wanna go with you." You whimpered and tried to pull your hand out of Shelby's grip but she tightened it.

"Honey, you are going somewhere sa-"

"You think that I hit her?! You can't come in here, accusing me of something that I would never do! I love my daughter, I need you two to leave my house before I call the police." Harry barked and walked up to you as you reached out for him.

"Mr. Styles the police have already been called. I advise you to step away from Y/N." Shelby said sternly while picking you up. The police men barged through the door and started to grip onto Harry's arms as Shelby started to walk towards the door with you.

"Daddy!" You screamed with tears water falling down your cheeks from fear. All you wanted was to be in Harry's arms, where you always felt safe.

"Y/N, baby don't worry you'll be ok I promise!" He yelled out to you as handcuffs were put on his wrists, behind his back.

"Daddy!" You cried as Shelby walked out of the house. You pushed and pushed at her shoulders but your were too small to wiggle out of her grip.

She placed you in the back of a big black suburban and closed the door and locked you in. You cried and sobbed as you saw your dad being put into the back of a cop car.

Shelby and her partner got into the front seat of the car and drove off with you. Taking you away from your dad for a crime that he didn't commit.

-----------

Oh man. This was hard to write.