He babies you. BSM.

He babies you. BSM.

Harry age 14.

You trotted down the stairs, humming some annoying beat you made up in your head and saw all the 1D guys (-Harry) sitting on the couch playing video games.

"What do you think you're doing little miss?" Harry's voice said from behind you. You jumped, letting out a small scream and whipped around to face him. You craned your neck backwards to look up at him.

"Going to go on your laptop." You smirked at him playfully. He hums in response and looks at his watch.

"No you're not. It's past your bedtime." He states and your smirk falls and your lips part.

"What? Since when do I have a bedtime?" You sass and cross your arms.

"Since I'm babysitting you." He smirks and the guys turn to watch in amusement.

"IM NOT A BABY!" You shrieked in embarrassment. All the guys snickered around you and you turned to glare at them just as Harry picked you up bridal style. You yelped and wiggled around but his grip only got tighter.

"I'm going to put the little one to bed, she's getting quite cranky." He smirks at you and you growl and cross your arms and pout as he carries you upstairs.

He got in to your room and set you down and pulled back your covers and lifted you up again and drops you on your bed. You squeal as you bounce and glare at him as he unlaces your shoes and slips them off.

"You're not a very nice person Harry." You grumbled in embarrassment. He laughed loudly, his teeth full on showing, also his dimples and he pushed you onto your back and pulled the covers up to your chin and tucked it in all around you.

"MMUUUAAAHH!" He exclaimed as he gave you a sloppy and slobbery kiss on your cheek. You made a disgusted noise and wiped it off on your shoulder.

"Good night kitten." He winks and squeezes your cheeks together with his hands, making your lips go into a fish face.

"Stop!" You screech and shake your head around to get his hands off. He straightens out and taps your nose with his index finger before walking out and turning off the light and closing the door.

Leaving you mad, and not even tired.

------

I'm so so so so so so sorry I haven't posted one in a little bit. I was working on some chapters for the story. But I posted it(not a chapter) but kind of like a description of how it's going to go.

Sorry about the cover though lol. I'm working on that. But I really hope it gets as loved and popular as this and I have high hopes that it will because you guys are just so super amazing and I love you all!

How was your guys' Halloween????