Your twin hates you. Ddm.

Harry age 22.

You and your twin Sadie have never gotten along. She always accused you of being the "favored twin" or "daddy's little girl" but you always tried to reassure her that, that wasn't true.

•flash back 7 years ago•

Your smile was huge when your teacher set the graded test down on your desk. A big, red A+ was written proudly on the top of your paper.
Dad's going to be so proud of me! You thought.

You looked across the room to Sadie and you could see a C written on the top of her paper. You felt badly for her but if she would've accepted your offer to study with her than she probably would've done better.

"I hope you are all happy with the grades you got. I know some of your must be really happy." Your teacher gave the kids who got A's, including you, a knowing look. You ignored the glare that Sadie gave you and started to pack up your stuff after the bell rang.

"We have the unit test on Friday!" Your teacher yelled receiving multiple groans in response while your fellow students scampered to get out of the classroom to go home. You walked with a moody Sadie to your moms car and she ignored you, texting away on her phone.

"Hi, my loves." Your mom said as you both got in the car. You both replied with a hi and she drove home. After parking, Sadie walked into the house, up the stairs and into her room. Slamming the door.

"Do you know what's up with your sister?" Your mom asked while starting to boil some water for dinner.

"She got a C on her test." You shrugged, causing your mom sighed while she cut up some potatoes.

"If she would've studied with you..." She trails off and you nodded in agreement. After about an hour, dinner was ready and Harry stepped through the door in his business suit.

"Hi, honey." Your mom said to him with a smile while placing all the food on the large oak table.

"Hi, dear." He said back to her while kissing her shortly.

"Hello, sweetie." He said to you sweetly while giving you a kiss on your cheek.

"Hi, daddy." You murmured as he rubbed your back.

"Sadie! Dinner!" You, your dad and mom all sat at the table as Sadie came down the stairs pulling the white earbuds out of her ears.

"You're in my seat." She said while looking at you, crossing her arms.

"Sadie, love it's just a seat. There's one right there." Harry said and pointed to the seat next to you. Harry was at his spot at the head of the table while you and your mom were at both the seats diagonal to him.

"I always sit there!" She whined and Harry sighed, running a hand through his hair as you awkwardly scooped some diced potatoes onto your plate.

"Sadie, honey please..." He stressed and she sighed loudly before rolling her eyes and sitting down begrudgingly next to you starting to fill up her plate.

•present•

After that night, to avoid problems, you always let her sit there. You didn't really mind since you were with your family and you didn't care where you say. But it was obviously a huge deal to her. Today, being your wedding day however everything was up to you.

You are marrying your high school and college sweetheart. Declan. He was so sweet and caring and just perfect. Your parents approved of him too. Sadie was a grouch all the time when he was around but you would just ignore her. She got worse with her attitude when you and Declan started going out in senior year.