Cancer. Bsm.

Cancer. Bsm.

Harry age 13.

Harry's pov.

I woke up to the sound of someone violently throwing up in the bathroom. I wrestled myself out of the warm covers and padded over to the hall bathroom.

I saw Y/N, leaning over the toilet as she threw her guts up. I instantly felt bad and walked up to her to gather her hair in a pony tail and rub her back.

"Shhh it's ok." I whispered once she stopped, tears leaking out of her eyes.

"It hurts Haz." She choked out while clutching her stomach. I grabbed some tissues to wipe away the vomit from her mouth.

"I'm sorry lovey." I whispered and gently rubbed over her stomach. I noticed that she looked a lot more paler than normal and worry started to creep into my stomach.

I pushed the back of my hand to her forehead and noticed that she was in fact burning up.

"Come on. Let's get you back to bed." I stood up, with her in my arms bridal style and carried her to her bedroom where I gently laid her in bed. I walked back to the bathroom and proceeded to flush the toilet and get a rag so I could wet it with warm water.

I walked out after turning the light off and walked back into her room. She had buried herself under the covers and she was shivering, even though you could clearly see the sweat on her forehead.

"I'm so cold Haz." Her teeth chattered and I sighed sadly, hating seeing her in pain. I sat down next to her side and began to gently wipe away the sweat on her face with the warm rag.

"I know babe. Does your stomach still hurt?" I asked her, setting the rag down on her nightstand. She nodded and lifted the covers to point to her upper right part of her stomach.

"Right here. It's a really bad crampy pain." She explains and I nod.

"I'll take you to the doctors tomorrow. Try and get some sleep tonight ok?" I tucked a loose hair behind her ear and she nodded.

I tucked the covers around her so she would warm up some and bent down to give her a kiss on her cheek.

"I'll stay with you until you fall asleep." She mumbled a sleepy 'ok' before closing her eyes and cuddling more into the mattress.

I stroked her hair and back until she was fully back into her peaceful sleep and I left her room to go back to sleep myself.

~the next day~

"Y/N Styles?" The nurse called and she and I stood up and followed her to the back room. Y/N was still shivering from last night, and had bundled herself up in a sweater and jeans but she was also still sweating a bit.

"What seems to be the problem?" The nurse asked nicely as she typed Y/N's into her computer. I looked at my little sister, waiting for her to talk.

"Well I woke up last night around two in the morning and my stomach hurt really badly and it kept hurting for about thirty minutes and I couldn't move until I had to throw up. And I have this really bad crampy pain in my upper right stomach part." The nurse nodded along to what she was saying, typing as well.

"Ok. I'm just going to take your temperature and check your pulse." The nurse took out the thermometer and stuck it under Y/N'a tongue and pulled it out a couple seconds later.

"Ohh 102.3. Ok well let me check your pulse really quick." The nurse velcroed the cuff around Y/N's upper arm and pumped it until it made her pulse more visible and the nurse did her thing before taking it off.

"It's faster than normal..would you mind if we ran a few tests?" She asked me and I shook my head. Telling her that that was ok.

"Ok would you two please follow me?" We both followed her back into the X-ray room where she asked Y/N to change into a hospital gown. Once she was changed, she was instructed to lay on a big silver bed with a giant machine above her.

"Ok, stay really still." The X-ray technician said as he scanned and x-raid her stomach. Once he was done, Y/N was allowed to change back into her clothes and the two of us waited in the other room.

I had to strain my ears as they talked in hushed whispers and there was a window and I could see them pointing to some white dots on her X-ray picture.

Five minutes later, the nurse walked in with a forced smile.

"Y/N, would you mind if I talked to Harry alone for a second?" My sister nodded and walked out of the room.

"Ok...there's no easy way to say this so I'm just going to say it. Your sister has Hepatocellular carcinoma." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What's that?"

"...liver cancer." With those two words spoken, my entire world stopped.

--------

Would you guys kill me if there wasn't a part two?

Put your weapons down because there is :)