Taken. Ddm. Part 3.

Taken. Part 3. Ddm.

Harry age 4.

"Nana!" You cried and ran up to Anne who bent down to lift you up. Hugging you tightly to her chest.

"Hello my love." She said softly while kissing your cheek.

"Where is daddy?" You asked her right off the bat. It's been a week since you were taken away and they finally let Anne see you. The court date was set to happen tomorrow and the people at Social Services had let you see your grandma.

"Daddy will be with you very soon baby. I promise." You nodded and wrapped your arms around her neck. She spotted the little play area and walked over to it. Setting you down next to the little drawing table and sitting down next to you.

"Do you wanna draw a picture?" She asked and picked up a few pieces of plain white paper and dragged the basket of crayons over to you as you sat down on one of the chairs. She wanted to distract you. She didn't want you to think about Harry right now because all you would do is cry.

"Ok." You said quietly and pulled the paper over to you and picked out a black crayon and began coloring two stick figures. You picked out different colors to draw clothes and the hair. You drew little faces before picking up a green and drawing spikes underneath the feet to replicate grass.

You drew a tree and a sun before picked up the black again. You wrote 'Daddy' and 'Y/N' above the stick figures heads in poorly written letters.

"That's beautiful sweetheart." Anne said softly and pushed a few loose pieces of hair behind your ear.

She was hoping and praying to God that the court ruling would favor in Harry.

-----------

Anxiety levels rising? 😏